39

Joshler fluff anyone?

Josh: Tyler?

Tyler: yes, my sweet?

Josh: where are you?

Tyler: don't worry about it, sunshine.

Josh: er- okay? Soooo when are you coming back?

Tyler: eventually

Josh: I meant like, what hour?

Tyler: an eventual hour

Josh: dude, can you be more specific?

Tyler: fine

Tyler: i will be back at an eventual hour AND an eventual minute

Josh: ...

Josh: srsly. I miss u. can you plz come home?

Tyler: sorry Juliet, but Romeo needs to take his trusty steed and sciddadle for a bit k?

Josh: w-what do you mean?

Tyler: no! I didn't mean anything like that! I meant that I was just going out for a bit! I don't want to take break!

Josh: oh thank goodness. You almost gave me a heart attack!

Tyler: I'm sorry

Josh: it's okay, babe, you just scared me a little.

Josh: where are you going?

Tyler: I'm coming back home

Josh: oh, okay... but I thought you were going somewhere?

Tyler: I was, and I did, now I'm driving back

Josh: where did you go?

Tyler: no where

Josh: umm... okay.

Tyler: do you trust me?

Josh: you sound like Aladdin.

Tyler: do you?

Josh: yes of course, why?

Tyler: look behind you

Josh stared at the text for a bit longer before hesitantly turning his phone off and sliding it into his pocket. Slightly nervous about what Tyler had planned, he turned around. Only to see his boyfriend in the same suit he wore for their "Holding On To You" music video.

Did I mention that he was outside the window?

Tyler smiled through the glass, standing on the ladder that was used as a fire escape a few years back but was never taken down. Josh grinned back at him and sprinted over to open the window.

"T-took you l-long enough." Tyler chattered as he hopped down from the window sill.

Josh immediately looked worried. "Ty, it's freezing out there, what were you thinking?"

"Well I was thinking that I could take my wonderful and amazingly adorable kitten-looking boyfriend out to dinner... please?" Tyler asked as he played with a strand of his hair.