58

I love how this isn't having like... any texts anymore... yeah I'll get to that after chapter 60.
________________________

"Ryan, Gerard, Frank, Ashley, Pete, Patrick, aaaannnd... Mel is still getting the two lovebirds, yes?"

Ashley nodded, seeing as she was the only one paying attention to Brendon.

Gee and Frank were putting cookies on pastel pink trays and setting them on red checkered picnic tables that were HELL to carry there. The sandy beach was laced with pretty multicolored seashells, lined up in rows making a path way to the ocean. The waves were calm and the sun was at a perfect angle as it started to set.

Patrick was putting candles on every corner on every table to light things up a bit and Pete was laying down towels and stuff. Yes it took forever to do this and it would probably be no surprise to the engaged couple that they were being driven to their bachelor party. Though knowing Melanie, she was probably serious about the chloroform.

The beach was filled with a beautiful honey glow as the big star in the sky slowly fell. The faint grey moon being on the other side of the firmament, rising while the earth turned.

The overall appearance was almost too perfect to be true, let's just hope it stays that way, yeah?

Brendon ran a hand through his hair, sighing. Melanie should be here at any moment with the boys and he still had to get the big surprise. He didn't tell anyone about it but he wished he did cause he totally forgot to pick it up.

"Yo, psst.. PATTY!"

Patrick jumped, almost dropping the candle on himself. He glared at Bren for a moment before asking what he wanted.

"You're in charge until Mel gets here."

Again, he almost dropped the candle. "What do you mean I'm in charge?!"

"What I mean is-"The ebony said as he waltzed up to his fedora wearing friend and pushed a checklist into his hands. Smiling devilishly. "-you're in charge!"

As he started rushing to his car he heard Patrick yell out "what about Ryan?!"

He replied with a loud laugh before speaking. "Ryan's the queen, he can do whatever he wants and I'm sure he doesn't want to be the leader of this awesomeness."

Patty pouted at the answer, looking over the list and shaking his head at the impossible things Brendon wanted for this party... why did he write "litter box"?

A red van drove into the parking lot far away from where the group stood. Mel got out with this annoyed look on her face. Brendon didn't answer her texts when she asked what the huge freaking surprise is and why he can't be there for the first part. Yet all her anger went away when she opened the back door for the couple.

Tyler was asleep with his head on Josh's lap while the pink haired boy slept slightly sideways, his body slowly leaning to the side and if they hadn't woken up right then and there, josh would have hit his head against the car door.

They both yawned and stretched as if it was choreographed and looked at Melanie with confusion. Tyler rubbing his eyes and his fiancé messing with his hair.

"Welcome, Joshler!" She yelled happily, gesturing towards the beautiful view of the sunset and the beach full of pretty lights, picnic tables, and their friends shooing away seagulls.

Josh smiled widely as the brunette gasped, choking a bit.

"Aww, you guys didn't have to do this."

"Well too bad. This took us three days so you better enjoy it, capeesh?"

They looked at each other, then at Melanie, and nodded.