A/N

This is about an immensely tense subject. Please proceed with caution and keep an open mind. I've read over this twelve times and I made sure everything was acceptable. I love you all, and thank you.

I don't like talking about this with so many people but... this needs to be said. I'm keeping Melanie in this book solely because I believe that this conflict is between her and Timothy.

     Now before you comment "NO KEEP THE RAPIST OUT!" Please just... consider hearing me out or don't comment at all.

Before the last chapter, I had no idea of what was going on. But now that I did some research...

     Yes I've read the tweets. And yes I've read the story. I've also read countless other stories made by different celebrities or popular people that were proven to be fake. Or just made for attention. I'm not saying that Timothy's story is false. I'll admit, it sounds very heartfelt and tragic. And I'm not saying that Melanie is innocent. Because she admits that she had a part in this. But that doesn't mean that everything is true. We haven't heard Mel's entire story. We don't know them personally, so why are we criticising each other over believing that this may be true or not?

And I've read your comments. Most of you want me to get rid of Melanie for good. I understand that. I've been thinking about completing this story altogether after a few more chapters because of the amount of hate on Melanie. It's a very touchy subject to talk about. I don't agree with the people calling Timothy a "b**ch" who's writing this for attention, and I don't agree with the people who are calling Melanie a terrible influence and a "b**ch" as well because of this. It's scary and I wish we didn't know about it.

     We can't prove anything. We're the audience to this play and we don't know how the script was developed. I'm not on anyone's side. If this is true, than Melanie made a terrible mistake that she's already getting punished for. If it isn't, than this is a whole lot of drama for nothing, isn't it? We're not apart of this, guys. This isn't our problem.

     Please don't think of me differently because of this, we all have our different opinions and I'm choosing to stay in the middle of both sides. I was originally going to say Ashley broke up with Melanie and now she's not apart of the group texts for "unknown reasons". And I've talked with people who believe in Timothy's side, Melanie's, or both. And most of them usually say this one sentence.

     "I don't know."

     And I don't blame them! This is crazy and immensely hard to believe but how can you not believe such a heartfelt confession?

Most suggestions have been saying that I should do what I want, and what I want to do, is pretend like this never happened. Because school is already stressful enough, taking Melanie out of each and every one of my stories will cause my brain to explode.

I don't mind if you unfollow me, and I don't mind if you stop reading, we're all different. I don't expect you to believe the same things I believe. Timothy does send out a very good message about how "girls can rape girls" and "best friends can rape best friends", it's true, it's sadly true. But we don't. Know. The whole story.

I really want to keep things the way they were. I don't want to talk about the possible raping, I don't want to talk about how keeping her in my stories is bad and I shouldn't do that anymore, I just really don't want to talk about it unless it's an explanation towards all of these conflicts.

I just want to keep you all happy. But I also want to do what I want.

If it makes you happier, most of the following chapters will not be including her or will be giving her less texts, mostly because of the topics you guys have chosen.

I've known this fandom to be one of the most kindest, most respectful, caring, forgiving, loving, and accepting groups of amazing people to ever live. There are so many times where I want to hug all of you and become friends in real life because of how terrific you all are. I know how devastating this news is, it put me in shock for hours. I can't make up my mind, so I'm stuck in the middle. I sincerely hope you understand.

     Honestly though. I'm going to continue this story as if this event never happened. If you can't accept this, I'm truly sorry. I don't mean to make anyone angry, or upset. But I feel like I'm treating this like it's my problem which it most definitely is not. But I need to explain it because I know I'll probably be getting some comments about how Melanie's a rapist and I'm doing something wrong by keeping her in the story and... yeah.

     I might be. And I might not. But than again. Most of us are probably saying...

"I don't know."

     Thanks for reading.