CHAPTER 25

Max woke up to the most delicious smell. He could hear Hanna in the kitchen. Stretching and standing up from the uncomfortable sofa he made his way to the kitchen, not only to still his hungry, growling stomach, but he also needed to see her, be near her. Quickly adjusting himself and dismissing the lust pulling at him, he saw Hanna at the basin. She looked over her shoulder, visually mapping his body, her eyes locked on his crotch, not that he minded, he knew he looked amazing and worked hard to achieve the level of physical fitness.

"Like what you see? Don't be embarrassed baby, I'm yours to look at" he smirked and took a seat at the kitchen island, inwardly laughing at the embarrassment that claimed her cheeks and neck.

"Excuse me?" she choked out, which only made him laugh more at the way she scrunched her nose up. One moment she was taking a sip of her coffee and the next she spilled said coffee over her and was stripping off right there in front of him, leaving her in nothing but a shirt. His eyes trailed hungrily up her ankles to her calves, then thighs, and hips. Hanna froze and looked over at him, another blush crept over her, and he decided that pinkish red was fast becoming his new favorite color.

She turned around, and said a little out of breath, "What? Not like you haven't seen me in less" Max lowered his head at her sass, feeling the instantaneous hard-on he couldn't help at the thought of her in the tub. 'Fuuuuckkkk' he swore softly to himself "Listen, Hanna, I'm gonna need you to stop talking about you being naked ... or we are going to have a different type of breakfast here"

Hanna was frozen for a moment then jolted towards the oven and retrieved two plates filled with eggs and bacon, placed them on the kitchen island, and walked around him, taking the seat next to him. He had to force his wolf to behave in her proximity and make his stomach obey and eat. He couldn't help loving the idea of her making him breakfast, it felt so right.

After the meal, she stood up and started taking the dishes to the sink. After washing and drying she walked to him. He was still sitting at the island drinking his coffee, and asked, "Would you please fix the bathroom door this morning? I want to take a shower and I don't want to worry about you walking in ..."

She looked at him waiting for his answer, "No," He heard her gasp and then watched as anger reddened her cheeks, jip it was most definitely his favorite color, "Excuse me? Why not? I'd like some privacy!" Max chuckled, "Well why didn't you say so ..." Max said with enough sarcasm to sweeten his black coffee as he took another sip "Of course I will ... not, NO. NO doors." He smirked then added, "If you want to shower, go shower nobody's stopping you my Hanna." frowning and shaking his head at himself at the 'my' he unintentionally added before her name.

Her face turned an even redder shade, "I am not your 'my Hanna' or your little captive or your anything, Mister. And another thing if you think for one moment I am going to take a shower like that... with you in here ... lusting ... you must be even more deranged than I thought!!!"

Max stood up and walked over to her, "So you think I lust after you? You think I'm just waiting for you to get all naked, wet, and soapy? Then pounce?" he asked teasingly, biting his lip, standing so close he could feel her body heat. "Yes! That's exactly ... what I think ... " she said, her voice breathy, raspy, and a little strained.

Max keeping a sexy grin on his face moved so close that their noses almost touched. "Are you scared of what may happen, that you might want it to happen?" he moved so close that their noses almost touched, raising his palm to cup her cheek "Answer me Hanna" his voice was low and smoky. "...yes... I...am..." she stuttered. With a devilish smile, he whispered, "I have just the solution for that," and threw her over his shoulder and walked off to the bathroom...