CHAPTER 42 - GRANT POV

Pain pulsated through James's skull. He opened his eyes, the bright sun streaming through the open windows, and the foul smell of vomit had a quick sobering effect on him as he sat up straight on his bed. He was still fully clothed, the only thing missing was his shoes, pulling a tired hand over his face he looked around his room, which he couldn't remember going to, the last memory he had of the previous night was of leaving the Manor after his fun with Hanna and then going to the library to call Candy.

James looked down at his shirt and jacket, there was no doubt in his mind that it was the source of the foul smell, pulling his face into a disgusted frown he slowly got up and moved towards the bathroom, it felt as thou every bone and muscle in his body was wrecked, shaking his head at his own exaggeration, he got undressed he climbed underneath the shower.

When he finished he walked back into his room. A wave of nausea quickly made him aware of his breakfast waiting on the small lounge coffee table, the smell of eggs and coffee filled the room. Walking over to his dressing table he saw his Armani Tuxedo neatly laid out over the bed. Looking at the suit James sighed and turned to pour himself a cup of coffee then went and sat down next to his suit, frowning he took a sip of his black bitter coffee, as the memories of his last night assaulted his pained mind.

He was just about to take another sip, of his desperately needed caffeine, when his cell phone rang, and the annoying buzzing drilled into his head, he picked it off the dressing table and looked at the caller id, it was Candy.

Closing his eyes, pressing his index finger and thumb irritably at the bridge of his nose he answered. "Candy baby, what is it? My fucking head is killing me!" he said moving back on the bed, laying his head down on a pillow, waiting for her reply "Yes I would think so, shit James... Grant, Baby you were smashed last night. What did you drink, or should I rather ask how much? You just barged in here and threw me on the carpet, screwed my brains out with the door wide open, not to say I had a guest in my room, baby, I don't mind but still, you just passed out after...I wanted to make sure you were okay..." he listened to her complain "Bla Bla Bla Candy, you know the deal I get you whenever and however I please... you are on retainer Candy Baby..." he sighed with a grin on his face as he remembered how ruff he had been with Candy last night, she was probably bruised. "Screw you, I should have left you laying on the floor in your vomit last night, but I cared enough to call your stupid driver to come get you" Candy ranted on and on "Would you shut up already? I don't have time for your bitching now, I'm getting married today, and I have more than enough to worry about than a fucking ungrateful whore, so shut the fuck up...I'll come over later tonight and apologize properly okay" James shouted then ended the call throwing the phone to the ground.

James recalled everything now, he smugly smiled as he remembered the lovely Hanna had looked naked in front of him, how it felt shoving and manhandling her. He felt the bulge in the front of his Armani pants grow. He was going to love hurting her tonight.

He knew Hanna probably wasn't going to agree to go along with his wedding plan now, especially not after last night. Well, maybe she would be more tempted to if she knew that her parents and lover boy's lives depended on her saying yes.

He confidently walked over to Hanna's room and politely knocked on the door. After a few more knocks, he tried the handle of the door again, which he knew would be locked again. He took his cell phone out of his pocket and called the housekeeper, swiftly barking out an order for her to bring the master key, which he received a moment later. He slit the key in the door unlocking it. "Ready or not here I come" he confidently shouted as he entered the room.

James found Hanna sitting in a chair by the window in her robe. "Lord James Grant, have you come back to finish what you started last night." James looked at Hanna who looked tired, dark circles under her puffed as if she never went back to bed last night, smirking he walked closer "I have come to see my bride, and beg for a forgiving kiss, is that a crime?" Hanna straightened her back and lifted her chin "Lord James, is it, not bad luck to see the bride before the wedding?" Hanna said in the coldest voice Grant had ever heard. "I don't believe in wedding superstition anymore, and as I said I came to ask forgiveness, I may have been overeager last night," Grand said thinking of what he would do to her mouth and those pouting lips after the wedding. Lost in a moment of thought Grant moved towards Hanna placing both hands on her shoulders, pushing his fingers into her flesh. Hanna grimaced, looking up at Grant from her sitting position, and then looked out the window "Lord Grant James, or whatever you call yourself, if you value your Title you will stay your distance, I will not think twice of calling your Grandfather and telling him what a brut his Grandson really is, attacking his fiance the night before their wedding, ah I think they call it attempted rape" Hanna ended disgusted scowl pulled at her.

Grant was livid. His face a bright red with anger he swiftly turned towards the window releasing his grip on Hanna. "Well it seems as if you worked everything out, only one problem my little tattletale, I will not be threatened... if you want to threaten me, just remember your precious loverboy is locked up in bleeding in my dungeon, and at my order will be killed like the dog that he is, I warn you Hanna not to play with me, we are not skilled at the same level" Grant hissed through his teeth as he looked out the same window. "If you think of running away or opening your big mouth to mine or your family, I will not hesitate to kill everyone you love. You will marry me Hanna even if it's the last thing you do today" he said smiling then swiftly walking out of the room just to stop at the door to turn and with a smug smile said "Get dressed, you're getting married again..." he then closed the door and left Hanna frozen on her chair.