CHAPTER 36

Max kissed his wife again, they were now officially Mr. and Mrs. Kahli. After the Officiant finalized the paperwork, he took Hanna to the only Restaurant in town to celebrate, although it was a small Dinner, Hanna didn't seem to mind. Her face was lit with happiness, her voice light, and he could feel love pulse through her.

She was laughing at one of Mary's stories of his childhood adventures, he smiled and listened quietly, although all he really wanted to do was to take her back to the cabin and celebrate until they both were too tired to move. Deciding to tempt his beautiful wife, he sent her a naughty mental image of her naked in bed with him between her thighs. Hanna choked on her mouthful of Soda. Clearing her throat she sported the most adorable bright pink blush over her cheeks. It was enough to make Max want to kiss her all over and laugh out loud at her innocence.

Max wanted to try the 'mental whisper' all Mated Pairs shared, he had yet to try, but now seemed the best time to practice its use. Feeling for the mental link that they shared, he connected "Sorry Baby, I can't help myself my Hanna you are irresistible, and I can't wait to taste you, feel you under me again..." Max whispered and smirked. Hanna shot up almost dumping her soda over her and looked surprised at Max "How are you doing that?" she said out loud. Max leaned over the table to kiss his wife, "Think it in your mind when I reach for you and I will hear it, you can do the same" Max said softly in her ear, then kissed her neck. "Like this, can you hear me?" Hanna smiled at him excitedly. "Yes Baby, just like that, now can we go home, I really want to be inside you now" Hanna blushed again a fiercer red, and quickly asked for the bill. After saying goodbye to Mary they made their way to the truck as quickly as they could, stopping every few steps to kiss or touch.

Before opening the door for his wife, he pushed her against the truck, kissing her deeply and hungrily, needing her now. Max happily sighed as Hanna eagerly answered his urgent kisses with her own. He leaned his forehead against hers, breathing heavily "We have to get home now Baby, or I'm going to have you in the Truck..." he said huskily. With one more kiss, he took a step back and reached for the door. The next few moments happened in slow motion. He heard a loud pop and then the feeling of pain shooting through his shoulder, turning around, another two pops sounded and he crashed to the ground and everything went black.