CHAPTER 32

Hanna was in physical ecstasy every time Max touched her, it made her spasm, the feeling euphoric. Her mind was making love to him with every pore in her body. Her body was hot, her legs shaky, her nipples oversensitized, she could feel her core clenching at emptiness at his every touch.

Hanna could hear Max when he spoke to her; his voice, though far away was strong, and comforting, and Hanna needed that. She was stuck in this limbo of lust. Max had said it was a fever, well if it was a fever she never wanted it to stop, but was exhausted and needed release. It was a prolonged tease of pleasure, her whole body was on fire, and every limb was an inferno of desire.

Max was pleading with her, she could hear the desperation in his voice. "Hanna I'm here with you, I won't leave you, Hanna baby, I need you so bad, you need me too. I can't... won't touch you without your say so baby... can you hear me? Nod if I can touch you..." she heard him say as he touched his forehead to hers, "Baby I need you to nod or answer me..." Hanna gasped moaning hoarsely as she tried her best to speak "I... need... You... Max..." was all she could manage.

After another second she felt the soft touch of his lips, it instantaneous eased a fraction of the burn, and when he deepened the kiss, she could feel the edge of the haze lift in her mind. But she needed more...

Max continued kissing her, as his hands roamed her body "My Hanna... " he said followed by a soft painful growl. He was trying to be gentle but she could feel the urgency in his touches as he ran his hands over her skin, everywhere his fingers made contact with her skin made her purr like a cat.

His hands made quick work of undressing himself, then he slowly moved over her. Hanna could feel his hard arousal against her stomach, its size making her gasp. How would that fit inside her? Would it hurt? Her thoughts were interrupted when he cupped her breasts and began to knead. Paying extra attention to each nipple, sucking them hard with his mouth.

Hanna was ripping at his hair. She was aching so much, she needed him more than she needed air. He started to move closer, trailing kisses from her breasts, collarbone to her shoulders, and neck, taking his time, sucking and leaving love bites.

He nudged her legs to open for him and lowered himself in between her thighs. She could feel his hand shaking as he ran a finger down her folds, circling her clit, causing her whole body to shake with his exploration. "Baby you are so wet..." he growled into her ear, but when he got to her entrance, he hesitated. "Please..." Hanna whimpered and with that, he pushed his thick, middle finger into her as she cried out. His movements grew faster, pushing down on her clit with his thumb. She clenched around his fingers and her body shook with her release. And for the first time in hours, Hanna could feel a sliver of relief, even if it only lasted the duration of her orgasm.

She felt his cock pressing in between her folds harder, and shuddered as he moved his erection slowly over her, thrusting just a little bit every time he neared her entrance. And then with another long deep kiss, he thrust forward, causing Hanna to gasp and quiver as her maidenhead slowly surrendered. The pain quickly changed into a need as he grunted, pulled out to the tip, and thrust again hard as he ripped right through her hymen.

"I'm sorry Baby...I tried...fuck your so tight..." she heard Max say past her panting as his cock slid out of her and swept heat through her. A wondrous heat. She trembled as he thrust back into her again this time to her hilt. She could feel him everywhere, it felt amazing...

Hanna's legs circled his body and her heels pushed into his arse, deepening each thrust into her. He was crying out and thrusting so hard she thought she might break in two. Hanna pushed her hips up towards him, and it felt so good, she screamed out moaning his name, right then he grabbed onto her hair and rammed his cock into her, Hanna grabbed onto his neck kissing it fiercely. First nipping a few soft bites, but then she sank her teeth into his neck, tasting sweet copper as it filled her mouth. Hanna bit him several times, pushing him over the edge as his body shuddered in release, and at the same time her own body surrendered to the waves of passion that gripped them both. The wild noises they made faded, the air scent with their releases, and she felt him pumping the last few drops inside her. It was all too exquisite as a rush of pleasure ripped through her body a last time, cooling her from the inside out, his head dropped onto her shoulder and his face nuzzled into her neck.

After a moment he pushed off, and took her face in his hands, a shocked expression flickered over his face, but she was so sleepy and yawned. He kissed her and pulled her close to him and drifted off to sleep with her following.