CHAPTER 15

Aunt Mary had arrived an hour later, as promised, but then again she was one of those dependable people.

"Baby, come here," Mary said, giving him a long hug. "Where is the girl?" she asked worrying her brow. "Sleeping," Max answered rubbing the back of his neck, standing up and walking into the cabin behind Mary. Taking a seat at the kitchen island he watched Mary brew one of her herbal teas.

With her back still to him sighed "Do you want to tell me what happened?, Are you even sure you thoroughly imprinted?" she asked carefully, patiently watching him. "Yes I imprinted, I can feel her ... but it's like through fog, it's weird, I don't know how to explain it exactly but..." he trailed off swiping his palm down his face, grunting out loud "Fuck Mary how could I have been so reckless. One moment I was feeding her and the next... There is so much hanging over my head, this... this is going to be the end of me ... the Pack ..." he was exhausted, the lack of sleep catching up to him like a freight train. He closed his eyes, his head dropped forward and he shoved both his hands through his hair, his body tensed as memories... but not his penetrated his mind, he could see himself, of his mouth around her breast, his hand between her thighs, he could feel her orgasm ripping through. Letting out a shattered breath, shifting on the barstool, he tried to ease the urgent need of his erection that painfully made its presence known against the zipper of his jean.

"She's awake" Max knowingly growled, his head still hanging low, too scared to lift his head, knowing all too well that his eyes would be red, desire throbbed in every vein of his body, his wolf was lusting after her again, needing another taste. 'Fuck' he hissed to himself.

"Okay Max, well, this is a surprise, an amazing one, but that just changes things a bit, Grant doesn't have to know. We will tell that little mongrel that she ran away and died of exposure or that we had to kill her or something...we will think of something. But he can't have her back, she is your mate baby, you found your mate. I'm so happy for you. So, No it's not so bad... it's wonderful" she laughed trying to ease the tension, but Max could see her wiping away a fallen tear at the corner of her eye.

"My... fuck Mary. I can't, She can't be..." Max couldn't say the word out loud yet, the acknowledgment of it would make it real, "What happens when James comes for her? I'd have to choose between saving my people and their home or keeping her..." Shoving off the island, he walked the length of the kitchen, his hands rolled into fists "This is all HIS fault! If it wasn't for my father... just look at what he's done! Now he just fucked up another person's life" Max hissed through his teeth, and after a few deep breaths and the look on Mary's face, he knew he was angry and felt hostile, but it wasn't toward Mary or the irritation in his bedroom. But Mary would understand, she was around assholes all the time, but it didn't mean he'd have to be one. He took several deep breaths again "Sorry Mary, I... I didn't mean... it's just I have royally screwed myself here, just because my wolf decided to pair up at the most inconvenient time..." he awkwardly apologized, rubbing the back of his neck with one hand.

"Maxwell Kahli, you listen to me!" his Aunt interrupted, poking at his chest, "You are our Alpha. Our leader, by the moon's grace, we will follow you. If that girl in there is your mate... you will accept her and so will we! You two are bonded now... you will breathe the same breath, hearts will beat to the same beat. And there is no escaping this, Max you know just as well as I do, that you both will die, if you do not finish the bonding rite..." tears shot to her light grey eyes. "You will live Max, you will not leave this earth before I do...or I'll bring you back just to kill you myself" Max pulled her close swearing under his breath as he wrapped her tightly in his arms, hugging her close.

Wiping at her eyes Mary, stepped away, and picked up her car keys "I'm going home, getting dinner, and coming right back to meet our girl, okay? She's scared and having another woman around could make her feel at ease, anyway, I think she'll need something to wear too..." she trailed off walking out the door.

Max abruptly stopped at the front door, he was frozen, his hands shooting to the doorframe, listening to Mary's car roaring to life and driving away, he still could not move as the feeling of someone slowly almost lazily stroked over his cock. Fingers glided over his shaft again and again as images of how he claimed her filled his mind. Each bite left him salivating for another taste. The feeling was so intense as her mind grazed against his, stroke after stroke ghosted over him. His shaft strained painfully against his jean, he panted loudly, holding onto the door frame, he could hear the wood cracking under his fingers. He tried blocking her, pushing his need down. But his orgasm tore through him as it took over his body, and hot cum exploded into his pants. Embarrassed, breathing still labored, his body shook with the aftershocks of his release. Wiping his palm down his face, he looked over to the bedroom door, "Fuck" he swore out loud, noticing how he now used that particular word more and more. He's never come that hard in his life, and she hadn't even really touched him yet.

Max moved on shaky legs to put on the grey sweatpants he had left in the dryer earlier and after cleaning himself off, quickly placed his cum-filled jeans into the washing machine. He knew this was going to be a problem, she was going to be a problem, and the best part was that she didn't even realize what the fuck she was doing.

Max nodded to himself, running his tongue over his bottom lip, and made his way to the bedroom, which he found empty. Walking over to the closed bathroom door, he rapped twice, "Hey...you okay in there? Can you come out, we need to talk" he said into the door. Silence met him as he rapped his knuckles on the door again. Still no answer, he turned the knob but even though it turned all the way, the door wouldn't budge. Pressing his head to the door he sighed out loud "Don't say I didn't ask nicely, the consequences are yours baby" he growled at the door. Then in one swift movement, he took the door right off its hinges, placing it against the wall next to the bathroom entrance, leaning against the doorframe, and looked back inside at a shocked Hanna sitting naked in the tub.