Chapter 19 | The End

Lapis woke up and right to her side was a little Peridot, arms wrapped around her neck. Lapis smirked and kissed Peridot's nose. Peridot softly smiled and nuzzled even closer.

"Morning baby...." Lapis said, planting soft kisses all over Peridot's face. "Glad your back."

Peridot squeaked and kissed her tall girlfriend.

"Since its Saturday and theres nothing to do, you wanna....yah know." Lapis winks.

Peridot looks up to her, blushing a dark red and smiled.

"Hell yeah."

"Hehehhehe, okay~"

Lapis rolls on top of Peridot.

"R-Right now?" Peridot said shaking.

"Why not~" said Lapis, coming down and passionately kissing her girlfriend. They brake. Peridot puts her hand over Lapis' mouth.

"Later..."

Peridot pushes Lapis, making her fall off the bed. Peridot cracks up.

"YOUR AN ASS PERI!!!"

Lapis gets up and starts tackling Peridot.

"OH YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!!!"

Peridot, on her stomach is trapped. Lapis then sits on top of her, holding Peridot's hands behind her back. Peridot laughing and squirming.

"OKAY OKAY IM SORRY!!"

Lapis sighs and lets go. Peridot sits upright on the bed and Lapis goes in her lap, facing her. They stare. Lapis makes out with little Peri until in the middle of it. She brakes.

"Is this fan fiction going to end or is This author gonna make smut...."

"Hope not...."

"But I thought you wanted to have se-"

Peridot puts her hands over Lapis' mouth.

"SSSSSSHHHHH!!!"

"Okay fine! Imma fake this shit!"

Lapis pecks Peridot one last time and gets onto her bed. Lapis then starts to shake the bed while moaning.

"LAPIS!! WE HAVE PEOPLE NEXT DOOR!!!"

Lapis looks at Peridot, still shaking the bed.

"I know so play along, honey! It will be funny!"

Peridot sighs and joins Lapis, shaking the bed.

"OH YES LAPIS~"

"FUCK ME SO HARD UNTIL MY ASS FALLS OFF~"

They soon here a knock on the door.

"HEY KEEP IT DOWN IN THERE!!! IM TRYING TO WATCH MAH SHIT PISSY PUSSY THOT!!!"

Lapis and Peridot jump under the covers to hide them selfs, cracking up.

"Oh my gosh Peridot....I Love you"

And of course that same ol' line.

"Lapis...I Love you too"

The End