Chapter 17 | A Way Out

Lapis POV

Im crying....wheezing....weak. I cant stop thinking about whats going to happen to...her. Pearl had enough.

"EVERYBODY!! WE ARE GOING TO GET OUT OF HERE!! WE NEED A PLAN!!!"

"But how...." Amethyst said softly.

"Okay, we are in a basement right?"

"Y-yeah." Steven said confused.

"Then there should be tools and objects we can use to bust out!" Pearl said cheerfully.

I lifted up my head from my knees, covered in my tears. Wiping my face I then say, "Y-Your right. G-Guys! Look around!! Find anything that may be useful!!"

We all jump up from our position and start scavenging. I searched where the shelfs were and found....a crowbar? PERFECT!!!

After quickly searching we gathered up and showed what we found. Garnet found a rope, Amethyst found a screwdriver, Pearl found a Rench, and Steven found a mallet. WTF. Enough with that, we ran up to the door and we were struggling. Pearl and Steven were hitting the door rapidly. Some chips of wood came off which was pretty helpful. I then put my crowbar in the little crack of the door and was pulling it furiously while crying out "IM COMING PERIDOT!!!!" But of course it didnt work. I fell to the ground, squeezing the crowbar.Thinking of whats going to happen to her. All the flashbacks of memories we had. The park, the party, our first kiss, breakfast. I didnt want this to end. It. Will. Not. END. I then screamed on the top of my lungs, got up, put the crowbar into the crack again, and yanked.

"IT OPENED!!! WE'RE FREE!!!!" Amethyst cried out.

I cried. And shoved everybody out the way, up to the top and listened. I heard screaming. Real screaming. My Girlfriend's screaming. I sprinted to the front door and was rapidly kicking and punching the door, ignoring the splinters, stings, and pain. I then got yanked back by Garnet.

"LAPIS CALM DOWN!!"

A/N

I was literally sleeping while making this chapter. Sorry if this sucked because it really sucks 😂