Chapter 9 | Sorry

"Hold still peri!"
  "GAH BUT IT HURTS!!"
Lapis tries to clean the cut on Peridot's arm when the bullies through her against the sharp, metal lockers. Peridot shivers and grabs a pillow to squeeze.
  "Im so sorry Peri..."
  "No Lapis. Its not your fault. You were there for me and protected me from them so they wouldn't hurt me more!"
  "But you saved me from getting strangled and getting chocked to death. You punched her in the face like it was nothing! Your so brave."
Peridot turns to lapis and kisses her.
  "To make it up to you, should we just stay like this as something or date..."
  "Why would you ask that"
  "I-i don't know."
Lapis kisses Peridot back
  "I'll think about it okay."
Peridot hugs Lapis tightly and Lapis continues to help Peridot with her cut. Then Jasper comes in.
  "Hey peridot...sorry about what happened at the party, y'all just looked cute together. WOAH!? WTF!? What happened to your arm!?"
  "Bullies and why are you here..?"
Said Lapis.
  "Just to check up on y'all and oh damn, those bullies? Yeah there really mean. What did they do and WHY IS THERE STILL BULLIES!? WE ARE IN COLLAGE!!"
  "They threw MY peri to the lockers and she was conches with this cut that I'm wrapping up. Also....I dont know."
Jasper walks up to Peridot and pats her back. Jasper went in to hug Lapis but Lapis slapped Her away.
  "Hey! Don't even!"
  "Damn Lapis! I didn't fucking do shit so calm down."
A fact about Jasper and Lapis was that....they used to date. Peridot never knew about this. Jasper would always try to get Lapis back and she liked to tease Lapis and Peridot so they will get to embarrassed with each other so they'll not hang out with each other anymore! Thats why she did that thing at the party.
  "Get the fuck out JASPER!"
Jasper sighs and walks out slamming the door behind her.
  "Sorry Peri. You had to listen and see that..."
  "Come on Lapis its okie! And I'm a little tired so c-can we go to bed?
  "Sure, anything for my little roommate."
Lapis and Peridot lay down but this time, in Lapis's bed. Lapis spoons Peridot and hugs her. Stroking Peri's hair, they start to talk.
  "What happened between you and Jasper? You both were yelling...do i not know something?"
  "Peridot. Jasper...used to be my girlfriend. We cuddled, talked, slept together, and even enjoyed ripping each others cloths off. But then we had a very bad break up and it will never be forgotten."
Peridot's felt sad....when lapis said "Jasper used to be her girlfriend" it didn't feel right. Peridot looked up at Lapis and noticed she was crying.
  "I Miss Her..."
Peridot's heart sunk.
  "What? But you broke up!"
  "Yeah but...i've been with her for so long i cant think straight."
Peridot hugs Lapis but they were silent until they both fell asleep...

A/N
SORRY SORRY SORRY!!
Thats all this story says 😂 just the word Sorry