Chapter 3 | Roommate Trouble

"Welp this is it. My room...for years."
Peridot put the dorm key into the hole and opened it. She looked around and notice Lapis wasn't there. She sighed with relieve and went to look around. Peridot placed her bags on the bed to the right and unpacked. Suddenly, she heard the door open and tried not to look back.
  "PERIDOT!? WTF!? IS IT REALLY YOU!?" Peridot decided to turn and said with a voice crack
  "Hey."
Peridot tried to ignore the slim girl with dyed blue hair wearing a crop top with leggings which looked a little to tight. They look at each other with an awkward silence in the air. Peridot breaks the quietness.
  "U-um, so...its been years."
The blue haired girl turned to her while unpacking her stuff on the bed to the left.
  "Heh yeah you dork. I cant believe this. Why you!?"
  "Thats the same thing i said before i came here..."
Peridot continues to look at Lapis and noticed her shimmering, blue eyes were looking at her as well.
  "T-this is awkward...should you go over the rules so i don't bother you."
  Lapis puts a serious, chill face on and says
  "Well...just don't bother me while I'm sleeping. I hate it when people do that!"
  Peridot tries to play it cool so nothing horrible and disturbing happens.
  "Heh, sounds easy enough."
  "Whatever"
Lapis went to sit on the couch and turn on the TV. She wraps herself in a blue blanket and lays there. Peridot admired the girl and felt something inside...she says in her mind, "w-why does she look so adorable? GAH WTF PERIDOT!? SNAP OUT OF IT!!"
  Lapis looks at her and does a teasingly smirk.
  "What peri? You checking me out~"
  "SHUT THE FUCK UP BOOTY HOE!!"
Lapis snorts and continues watching her show.
    "Come on, I was joking."
Peridot sighed and she went on her bed to sleep. Lapis soon got done with her show and slept in her bed. They both laid there, comfortable. Tomorrow was a new day.