Chapter 2 | You Ready?

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP!!
Peridot hits her alarm clock and gets up quickly to eat breakfast. She cooked herself some french toast with some scramble eggs and orange juice. After her stomach was full, she went to go take a shower and put her cloths on.
  "KNOCK, KNOCK!"
  "COME IN JASPER!"
Jasper opens the door, setting her bags down near the door.
Peridot then walks out the bathroom ready.
  "So, you ready to go?
  "Yep! Im so exited to see Bismuth Peri! I haven't seen her in ages! Like how you never seen Lapis!"
  Peridot mutters, "heh yeah right."
  "Well we better get going peridot, we are going to miss the bus."
Peridot looks at her watch...
  "SHIT YOUR RIGHT LETS GO!"
Peridot and her tall friend race each other to the bus stop and catch a breath. After minutes of waiting, the bus comes, opens the door, and they sit down. Peridot couldn't stop thinking about Lapis. How is this gonna work? Will they finally get along after all those years? She wanted to know. Then the bus stops at a huge building with a sign that read, BEACH CITY UNIVERSITY.
  "HELL YEAH WE HERE GURL!"
Jasper yelled. Embarrassed, Peridot walked with Jasper to the dorms and went to get there room number and key.
  "I have room 246. Bismuth must be waiting."
  "I have room 239...with Lapis."
Jasper didn't know about the problems between Lapis and Peridot. She never worried about that. Finally, the good friends say bye and went to there dorms.

A/N
Again! Im Copy and Pasting my story from another app! This story will be quickly Updated, until i get to the part I didnt finish....