Chapter 7 | First Kiss

Lapis unlocked the door to the dorm and walked in seeing peridot in her bed with the blanket covering her.
"Peridot are you okay?"
Peridot shakes a no slightly under the covers. Lapis walks up to her bed and sits next to her.
"Hey its okay....well, not really because they are going to post it all over social media probably with the hashtag #LAPIDOT, but that doesn't matter."
Peridot sits up next to Lapis.
"But I'm scared i will get made fun of. Same with you. Its going to happen to us both...like the old days."
"But we are both used to it right?"
Peridot turns to look at Lapis.
"A little."
"Stay strong Peri. I wont let them hurt you."
"But I thought you hated me."
"I was wrong about that. You are actually really nice and very caring. I noticed how you felt when I was near you today. To be honest..."
In Lapis's head, "I'm going to say it."
"Your c-cute and adorable. I-i think i find you attractive. I love how you are all nervous and jumpy...it makes my heart skip a beat..."
"R-really i-i feel the same way but your more...a-adorable?"
They stare at each other about 4 inches away from one another.
"Peri?"
They both slowly move in to each other making there noses touch. They both are blushing beat red. Confused. Sweating. Heat is rising up. "Its going to happen" they both said in there minds.
"L-lapis?"
Lapis closes the gap between them, kissing the blonde girl. There lips connected perfectly together. Lapis puts her hands on Peridot's thighs and draws circles. Peridot...had a weird feeling which made her...want more. Peridot raps her arms around Lapis and they both kiss but this time...it was a little aggressive. Lapis inserts her tongue in Peri's mouth making her squeak which made them break apart. They look at each other and noticed what they just did.
"T-that was nice. Your lips are so soft peri."
"Yours as well...."
"Yeah....we can do this some other time if you want."
"U-U-Uh...okay....ill probably enjoy that."
Giving one last peck on the lips, they cuddle and fell asleep for the next day.