Chapter 11 | AMETHYST STOP

Peridot and Lapis quickly cover each other up with a blanket and stare at Amethyst who was staring at them as well.
  "What are ya'll doing"
Said Amethyst giggling. Peridot couldn't speak because how nervous she was, but Lapis speaked.
  "Uh...sleeping. DUH!"
  "Y-yeah we are just s-sleeping!"
Amethyst is confused.
  "So can i sleep on your bed, Lapis?"
  "I guess, ill just just sleep with Peri."
Peridot hugs Lapis. Amethyst runs to Lapis' bed and jumps on it, making all the pillows fly up in the air.
  "WooHOO!! HAHAHA!"
Amethyst turns to look at them. They are already cuddling and peeking at her In the blanket.
  "You both look so gay together! I love it."
They both sigh. But then Amethyst notices a little bit of skin showing from both of the couple. Amethyst quickly grabs there blanket and pulls it...revealing them half naked hugging, with there legs on top of one another, and there faces turning red looking at Amethyst. She starts cracking up.
  "OMFG!! DID YALL FUCK OR SOMETHING!? PRICELESS!"
Lapis and Peridot try to grab the blanket but Amethyst again takes it away.
  "AMETHYST GIVE IT BACK!! IM NOT OKAY WITH THIS!! ITS COLD! 
  "But shes right Lapis...we did kinda fu-"
Lapis elbows Peridot making her say "OW" and Peridot corrects herself.
  "U-uh i mean, shes right because...we did kinda fight which may look like we did SOMETHING ELSE WE DIDNT DO!!!"
Amethyst just nodded teasingly.
  "Yeah right...a FIGHT!"
Lapis throws a pillow at Amethyst.
  "STFU!"
  "Hahah! Yo sorry! Okay well I'm going to bed. See you love birds in the morning! LOL!"
Peridot grabs the blanket and covers Lapis and Herself under. They make out for 10 seconds and go to bed. Amethyst tried to hold in the laughter when she heard smacking noises from the other bed.
  "Can y'all stop! Im trying to sleep!"
Said Amethyst laughing her ass off.
  "AMETHYST! WHAT DID I SAY!?"
Lapis yelled across the dorm.
  "STFU!!"

A/N
This is why Amethyst is amazing