Chapter 10 | Lapis and Her Ex....

A/N

Today was Saturday and the two roommates woke up and just stared again.
  "Good morning..."
  "GM peri..."
  "Ill make breakfast"
  "N-no ill do it."
  "You sure?"
  "Yeah! Ill make you a surprise."
Lapis kisses Peridot's forehead and gets up. Peridot walks to the couch and watches TV while Lapis makes breakfast.
  "But Paulette...I love you"
Peridot had that one line in her head....for an example "But Lapis...I Love You." Those words might change Lapis's mind about Jasper.
  "To Peri From Lapis"
Lapis gives a splendid plate of breakfast.
  "This looks amazing Lapis! Thank you!"
  "Aww, it was nothing. I just care about you so much."
There lips connect and peridot begins to eat while Lapis sits next to her, putting her arm around the blonde girl.
  "Whats this?"
  "Camp Pining Hearts! I love this show!"
Lapis watches while she puts her head on peridot and peridot leans her head on Lapis as well.
  "Lapis?"
Lapis turns to Peridot.
  "Yes?"
  "Wanna go to the park for a while and walk around?"
  "That sounds wonderful! Lets do it!"
The blue haired girl and the blonde girl nuzzle each other's noses and they walk out for a Park Stroll, holding hands along the way.
Peridot said in her head, "this might be the best time i could ask her out!" While Peridot daydreamed, they got to the park and they looked at each other. Lapis smirks and says
  "Catch me if you can peri!"
Lapis runs away and Peridot laughs. Then, peridot zooms right next to Lapis and they are running together. Through the trees, in the grass, on the sidewalk, through the playground, through the birds, and best of all, through each other's arms. Peridot and Lapis both fall on the grass hill and they laugh.
  "Its such a wonderful day peri."
  "Not as wonderful as you"
Peri booped Lapis and giggled. Lapis stares at peridot with her gorgeous, blue eyes. She kisses peridot and says...
  "Remember what you said about being something or date each other?"
  "Yeah and would you like to-"
Peridot gets cut off by Lapis. In peridots head, "damn! I was ready to ask her out!"
  "I-i think we should....d-date.
Peridot eyes widened.
  "Really?"
  "Y-yeah"
They both stand up and Lapis grabs Peridot's hands.
  "so...do you want to...be my...g-girlfriend, Peri?"
Peridot tears up and jumps into Lapis's arms, kissing her with pleasure.
  "YES!"
  "NO!!"
Peridot looks at Lapis...
  "W-what?"
  "I didn't say that!"
  "Then if you didn't...who did?"
"BITCH IM RIGHT HERE BY YOUR FUCKING SIDE!! THIS ISN'T DORA THE EXPLORER!!"
Yelled Jasper.
  "What are you doing Peri!? Stealing my girl!? I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!"
  "U-um---"
  "Im not your girl Jasper! IM NOT DATING YOU ANYMORE AND NEVER WILL!! YOUR ABUSIVE AND NOW I RATHER SPEND MY LIFE WITH MY PERI!!"
Jasper looks at Peridot frowning furiously and walks up to her in a slow then fast pace. Peridot steps back and then runs away from Jasper. Jasper is running after peridot screaming threats and Lapis comes up running after Jasper. It was a mad train! Then peridot cut Jasper off and peridot ran to lapis hugging her tightly and then hiding behind her.
  "You little RUNT!! WE ARE NOT FRIENDS ANYMORE!! FUCK YOU LAPIS! YOU TOO PERIDOT!! Jasper walks away. Lapis and Peridot's heart started to beat fast. Lapis then bends down to Peridot and hugs her. Kissing her at the end.
  "You okay peri?"
  "Y-yeah"
  "S-so is it a yes if you could be my GF?
"Yes..."
Lapis blushes.
She hugs peridot tightly
"I love you..."
Peridot teared up because Lapis finally admitted it. Peridot tried so hard and it worked.
  "Lapis....i love you too"
Peridot kisses lapis and then they cuddle. Two roommates that hate each other end up falling in love. Suddenly...
  "PERIDOT!? LAPIS!? CAN I STAY HERE FOR TONIGHT!?"
They both yell out
  "AMETHYST!?"

A/N
This was so hard to write like omg.... so not used to dis!!