Chapter 5 | Hmm, A Party You Say?

School was done for today so Peridot and Lapis went back to there dorm to eat the last meal of the day. They talked to each other while eating there dinner about what they did after all those years.
  RING RING
Peridot picks up her phone
  "Hello?"
"WASSUP DOT! ITS AMETHYST! I wanted to invite you to the "I survived the first day of school party at my dorm 254!"
  "That sounds fun..."
Peridot looks at Lapis
  "Wanna come to a party at Amethyst's dorm?"
  "Heh sure."
While the blonde haired nerd talked on the phone, Lapis couldn't help herself but look at her. In her head she said, "shes so cute....i don't know why I hated her before. WHAT!? COME ON LAPIS! SHES ANNOYING! But shes still adorable and still a nerd."
Peridot hangs up the phone and looks at Lapis who was already staring at her. Lapis looks away blushing and stumbles on her words trying to make sure Peri doesn't notice.
  "D-Dork..."
Peridot giggles and throws away her trash. Lapis follows and then goes to the bathroom to get changed.
  "Peri! Come help me choose what to wear at the party!"
  "Ugh. Fine..."
Peridot walks to the bathroom door and opens it. Peridot turned red and started to sweat when she saw Lapis half naked in the bathroom. Only wearing a Bra and Underwear.
  "Should i wear the crop top with a tear drop and skinny jeans or a sweatshirt with ripped jeans?"
Peridot stumbled on her words.
  "U-um the crop t-top."
  "Hmm, yeah your right. Its perfect to wear. Thanks."
Lapis grabs Peridot's arm and holds it while looking at herself in the mirror. Peridot on the other hand is just blushing maroon red and sweating. Peridot then felt Lapis squeeze her arm even tighter. She lets out a cute noise which made Lapis let go.
  "Awww, sorry Peri sweety. You can go now and get ready. But ill still call you if i need you."
  Peridot nods and quickly gets out if the bathroom. She closes the door and walks to her bed wondering why Lapis was doing that.  She held her arm and squeezed it and she called her "peri sweety." Was Lapis trying to do something or just tease Peridot about it? Who knows. After they both were ready to go, Lapis wraps her arm around Peridot's and they walk to Amethyst's dorm, while Peridot was nervous, Lapis thought she looked adorable.