Epilogue

Aryn never got her memory back. She lived everyday in the past. Repeating over and over like a record on replay. It has been a year since her and Nate went their separate ways. She knew it was better that way, but she couldn't remember she thought that way.

Sure everyday was the same, but something always felt missing. A small void of darkness that always kept her from complete happiness.

Her routine was the same but sometimes it deviated from the normal. Not enough to meet Nate again.

Nate spend weeks in his house. Not crying. Just thinking. His days of one night stands were behind him. After Aryn, he didn't want a physical relationship. He wanted a real one. One that would make him happy even if she wasn't around. And he did. There was a girl.

She was sweet. Funny and witty. Her brown hair reached her lower back and her green eyes were stunning. She loved him with all she had and he loved her. (AN Anyone sad Nate moved on?)

He loved picking her up and spinning in circles. Kissing her dainty nose and watching her glowing eyes close every night as he sang for her.

Aryn and Nate met again. At a New Years party. They talked like old times and Aryn confessed. She said she knows him. She feels like hes the one constantly in her dreams and for some reason she thinks she already had meet him.

That girl that Nate loved is actually their daughter. Aryn and Nate love her. She's a sweet 3 year old. She's funny and witty. Her brown hair reaching her lower back and her green eyes, Aryn's favorite color, looking up toward her loving parents. She loved them with all she had and they loved her. Nate loved to sing her to sleep and Aryn loved to just sit and listen.

Ryder married and became best friends with Wyatt. They hung out Aryn and Nate frequently and were all fine with Aryn's condition.

Carson has a future now since he isn't stuck living everyday in the past. After a through background check and interrogation, he was finally the last person to accept Nate as a brother-in-law. The wedding was a beautiful one. It was a combo wedding with Carson since their wedding was in secret because Aryn couldn't know. Everyone showed up including Aryn's old friends: Elena, Sydney, Elyse, Nicolette, Keegan, Levi, Emma, and Coco. Nate actually knew 2 of them from his 'bad' days and he spend a lot of the wedding avoid death glares from them. They had a party afterwards with a party outside. It started to pour and the party turning into singing 'In Summer' from Frozen in the rain. For their honeymoon, both couples went to Paris.

Aryn never remember her daughter or Nate she she woke up, but Nate didn't mind retelling her and seeing her fall in love again. He lived for the feeling of making her happy. He ran off her love. He was happy and madly in love. He hoped she would remember one day an maybe she will. He hoped his daughter would understand and be happy.

He hoped everything could just stay this way; perfect.