It also gave her a realization: Orochimaru had probably already killed Rasa. All things considered, Rasa was a good Kage to his people. His strongsuits were Kage-duties, not father-duties.

[ Kinuta Dosu Vs Tamako ]

Her eyes narrowed. "Aah, it's already my turn?" The periwinkle haired girl smirked and stretched, glancing at Dosu and activating her skill.

Kinuta Dosu

Level: 86

Age: 14

Class: Genin (Low Chunin)

HP: 4,300

CP: 4,665

A young shinobi who works under Orochimaru and from Otogakure. He already suspects that Orochimaru believes that they are replaceable and being used currently.

He wishes to fight Uchiha Sasuke and might go to extremes just to fight him

Dosu was probably her worst match-up, with sound being able to disrupt the formation of crystal to the molecular level. Canon-wise, he was the best match up. 

"Both of you, come forward," Hayate said, before getting into a coughing fit. Without hesitation, Tamako threw herself across the railing with Dosu following pursuit. The two stared down each other, sizing each other up.

"We will now begin the second match," Hayate walked back. "Now then, please begin."

[Quest Alert!]

She Killed...

Objective: Kill Dosu

Rewards: 250 EXP

She raised her hand high into the air, forming a tanto and gripping it tightly with both hands. "This match will be over soon." Tamako taunted, forming crystal at her eardrums and washing away any Dosu's shouts. "You may have the first move."

Dosu ran forward and attempt to ram his arm into the girls torso that she quickly blocked with her tanto. If he acted his jutsu, Tamako didn't feel a thing and backflipped into the air, taking advantage of her flexibility and hooking the heel into his chin, sending the older boy flying into the air. "Is that the best you can do?"

She flickered side to side before appearing mid-air beside her opponent, her tanto glinting. Taking a note out of Sasuke's Lion Combo, because it was quite cool, she smashed her heel into his stomach, striking out her elbow into the solar plexus before finishing off with a downward strike with her heel.

Dosu flew straight into the ground, fissures and cracks following his wake. He didn't give up, but held signs of broken ribs and bruised back. With a flicker, he raised his arm in an attempt to smash it against her side.

Without delay, the girl blocked the strike with her tanto, her eyes watching the blade fissure at his move. She had a ten-level suppression on him, and her stats were much higher than her level but with the blood pumping in her blood, adrenaline flooding through her veins, she grinned with excitement. "This is fun,  but I've delayed the match longer than needed." In the back of her head, she scolded herself. Getting addicted to this feeling would only warp her perception. 

She coated chakra around her right arm and left leg, shooting towards Dosu in a blink and sending a crescent kick to her opponent, shooting him forward and a reverberating boom, the aftershocks crumbling into the stadium wall.

His body was glued to the wall, with a firm grip, the girl clenched his neck and raised him into the air.

With a lean, the girl whispered in his ear, "You think Suna is a fool? Kazekaga-sama shall be avenged, starting with you." Dosu's eyes widened, but the girl didn't give him much time to compute her words. Tamako dropped his body wordlessly to the ground, dragging him by the hair to the center of the stage. "To be a shinobi is to acknowledge the fact that enduring means to endure the idea of cruelty." She stared up at her audience, noting the faces of repugnance and apathy. Her beatdown, was it cruel? She could've ended this match with a chop to the head, but she drew out this fight. "A Chunin is a team leader who commands their team to possible death. If you cannot stand the idea of killing, than you do not deserve the Chunin Rank." Without hesitation, she drove the tanto, impaling his chest and through the heart. "This is a rite of passage."