The Search Begins

Kyouya looked around the room for the nth time that morning, still there was no sign of the host king anywhere in the premises. Though he did go looking for Tamaki, his search ended up fruitless as he couldn't find Tamaki anywhere. Now with the host club in action and things to keep in order he didn't know what to do. 'That's a first, not knowing what to do. How annoying.' He thought just before waving Haruhi over to where he was standing.

"Yes Kyouya-senpai? Can I do something for you?" She asked noticing there was something very off with how the day was going. Then she figured out why, she hadn't seen Tamaki in over an hour. "Kyouya-senpai, has Tamaki-senpai still not come back?" She asked looking around the room for the king quickly. Kyouya shook his head.

"No he hasn't and I'm going out to look for him, again, please make sure nothing gets too out of hand." He told her briskly before turning and walking out the front door causing the guests to look over in wonder.

"Haru-chan, where is Kyo-chan going?" Honey asked as the hosts quickly gathered around a table though making it look as though they were filling cups of tea for their girls.

"He's going out to look for Tamaki I suppose." She replied with a smile flashing across her face quickly. She had long seen the looks Kyouya gave Tamaki, of course unknown to the king and everyone else, as well as the subtle hints Tamaki shot back at Kyouya. She thought the two were perfect for each other, now if only the two could actually come out and say it. 'I guess if this is one way to get them together then so be it, a pretty dreadful way regardless.' She thought watching the door.

"I hope the boss is alright, you don't think anything bad could have happened do you?" Kaoru asked with concern.

"How could something have happened to the boss? I mean everyone loves Tamaki right? Including his grandmother now so I don't see how anything bad could happen." Hikaru replied to his twin though he had some doubts of his own.

"I don't know, that Julius guy could have something to do with it." Mori commented before Haruhi clapped her hands.

"We have guests and Kyouya put me in charge to make sure none of you get it of hand. That means back to work everyone, let's leave this to Kyouya." She said turning back to her own guests and serving them as an example. The others hesitantly and a little regretfully followed suit in order to get the school back in the swing of things.

Kyouya made his way swiftly out of the building in order to search for the king of the host club. He started off by going to through the halls that would be vacant since nearly everyone was either in class or at the host even going on upstairs. Having no luck in that area, Kyouya began looking outside. Tamaki often resided in the gardens when something was bothering with him, in order to get away from all the noise and commotion or something like that he said once to the shadow king. So Kyouya made his way out and into the gardens surrounding their ever sparkling high school. 'This is going nowhere.' He thought looking around and seeing nothing in the gardens. Aside from here Kyouya didn't know where Tamaki would be. The his cell rang in his pocket, it was his sister wondering if he would be back tonight; Kyouya hit himself in the face, of course! Why didn't he just call the idiot drama king? 'Sometimes you are not so bright are you? Or is that because Tamaki is missing and your feelings are getting in the way of your thinking? Damn emotions.' He thought in annoyance before dialing Tamaki's number. In two and a half rings someone picked up, but it wasn't Tamaki.

"Hello, who is this?" A smooth voice asked, Kyouya didn't entirely know who it was yet but he did have his suspicions.

"This is Kyouya, is Tamaki there?" Kyouya asked very too the point seeing as he didn't wish to waste time talking when he could be finding instead.

"Tamaki is unable to come to the phone right now, can I take a message for you?" The voice replied, though Kyouya knew Tamaki didn't have any type of secretary so there was no point in him leaving a message for him.

'Might as well get as much information as a can out of this guy then.' He thought. "No, actually you can't. This is a question for you, is Tamaki safe?" Kyouya asked as he heard muffled noises in the back ground. He swore to the damned if that was Tamaki there was going to be a lot of hell to pay for someone...or maybe some people. He wasn't sure yet.

"Tamaki, is doing just fine. Of course." Came the answer though the brunette could hear a smirk through the voice. Whoever this guy was, he wasn't a very good liar.

"Of course, I hope he stays fine. Seeing as we need him back at the school soon, and, of course, for your sake as well." Kyouya told the person before hanging up and heading back up to the music room. Thankfully the event had ended and all the customers were heading out.

"Kyo-chan!" Honey announced as soon as Kyouya got into the room, Kyouya nodded back and clapped his hands to gain everyone's', mainly the twins', attention.

"Everyone, I'm sure you've all noticed by now that Tamaki seems to be missing. I have searched the grounds but there's no sign of him anywhere. I called his cell and it someone else answered, I don't know who it was but we're going to find out. It's time for us to search for our king." He said to the group, everyone nodded.

"But all you know is that Tama-chan didn't answer his phone, how is that going to be of any help?" Honey asked to which Kyouya only pushed up his glasses making them glint in an ever powering way.

"Oh don't worry about that, see with even a call the police can track the number to the phone and therefore track the phone then to where it's location is. Which they are doing at this very moment. All we need to do is wait for the results and then get Tamaki. I expect there will be some obstacles in our way so everyone please go home and prepare. I will call when we are ready to get back our king." Kyouya replied with a smirk as he turned and headed back out the door. He would do everything and anything to get Tamaki back to him. He had a feeling he knew who was behind this all, he didn't have to think very hard. The fight for his king was about to begin, and Kyouya was very ready for it to happen.