Capture

A/N:  Hey this chapter is longer than the last one and things start to get better, before they get way worse. I hope you all enjoy this chapter! ~Len-kun

"What am I doing here? You wound me Tamaki, can I not drop in to say hello to my old friend?" Julius asked with venom to match the host club king. Tamaki's eyes narrowed a fraction before a smirk broke out on his face.

"Drop in, of course why not? I'm surprised you were able to find the place though, since I hardly believe the directions I gave you were easy to read." Tamaki replied walking over to his "friend" and putting a hand on his shoulder. Julius smiled in response ignoring the nails digging into his skin in favor of stepping closer to Tamaki.

"Not at all, it seems your directional drawings have gotten much better than the ones you gave me last time. To le cimetière, how long has it been since you have been there Tamaki? (A/N: le cimetière - rough translation to the cemetery) A while I bet, we should go together sometime when you have time alone to spare." Julius told him dropping his voice lower so only Tamaki wold hear the last two sentences. "We should also take a visit to that place, when you have time. Catch up with each other over tea and biscuits. What do you say Tamaki?" He whispered noticing the nails in his shoulder relax and then fall away with haste.

"I hate to interrupt you two, but it's about time for our customers to come for a visit that was scheduled for this morning." He announced standing and making his way threateningly towards Julius.

"I see, well I suppose I should leave you then mon amor, until we meet again." (A/N: mon amor - my love) Julius said stepping back from Kyouya, who had protectively pulled Tamaki back and to his side. All Tamaki could do was watch, paled considerably from when the day had started, as Julius left the room and everything grew silent as the door shut.

Everyone in the host club watched the door, then Tamaki, then the door and back to Tamaki again. The king looked like he was about to collapse onto the ground, and the hosts could have bet had Kyouya not been standing there he would have. "Tama-chan? Who was that man?" Honey asked softly clutching Usa-chan. Even though he had only been watching, the malice he heard in Tamaki's voice was enough to send him into concern.

"That was Julius Noir, an old friend of Tamaki's from France." Kyouya explained, Tamaki nodded and excused himself before walking out of the door to the music room and heading down the hall.

"An old friend? They didn't seem very friendly towards each other if you ask me, I don't think I've ever seen the boss so angry at a single person without them capturing Haruhi first." Hikaru announced from where he and Kaoru were sitting on the couch.

"By the looks of it, I wouldn't say they are friends." Kaoru added onto his twin's remark.

"Regardless, it's probably best if the topic of Julius isn't brought up around Tamaki. Other than that, we should start getting ready for guests, I'm sure Tamaki will come back sooner or later. Right Kyouya-senpai?" Haruhi asked standing up and straightening out her uniform. Kyouya nodded, passing a glance to the door again, before beginning to order the others to start setting things up.

'If he isn't back within fifteen minutes I'll go look for him outside.' Kyouya thought looking at his checklist with little interest.

Tamaki escaped the school, luckily without being noticed, and rushed into the garden before flopping himself over a stone bench. 'I can't understand anything that he's trying to do, mother's gave isn't even in Japan it's back in France so why would I go to a cemetery here? And then he said he wanted to visit that place again...' The blonde shuddered despite being warmed by the sun shining on him. Looking at his wrists he could see the red marks clearer than before, he wouldn't doubt one of the girls or any of the club members would see them if he got too close. 'And that would mean explaining.' He sighed draping an arm over his eyes.

"If you lay out in the sun like that you're going to burn my prince." A too familiar voice sneered causing Tamaki bolt up from his position and look around wildly.

"I t-thought you left." Tamaki stuttered as two arms encircled his waist and pulled him backwards until he hit a firm chest.

"Don't be ridiculous, I could never leave you knowing you would be playing around with girls so early in the morning when you should be with me. Come on, I have a car waiting, it's time for us to catch up with each other like I said." Julius replied standing and yanking Tamaki alongside him out of the garden. Before he could protest, Tamaki found his nose being covered with a cloth that smelled strongly of lavender and some other herbs.

"Julius, what are y-you doing?" He asked feebly as his vision grew dark, he only saw the smirk on the other's face as he lost consciousness.

  "What am I doing Tamaki? I'm going to remind you who you truly belong to, I was fortunate to have kept in touch with some of our other friends from France. I'm sure you'll remember them when you wake up. It's good to have you back in my arms, just as helpless as the last time." Julius replied though he knew the boy he was now carrying wouldn't hear him. Upon reaching the waiting car, he placed the limp body in the back seat and ran his fingers through Tamaki's hair. "Lets go." He said to the driver before letting down a curtain separating the front from seeing into the back seat.