Flower

A/N:  This chapter isn't super long but it gives you some more background and of course more fluff which you started to see in the last chapter between Tamaki and Kyouya. So yeah, please enjoy it readers! ~Len-kun

Koyuya watched the now sleeping Tamaki's form in his lap, his chest rose and fell with calmness what Kyouya could consider beauty. 'Of course, anything that has to do with Tamaki can be considered beautiful.' He thought to himself as he sat and watched. There was a soft knock at the door before one of the maids entered and saw the other two. Kyouya decided not to pay her anymore attention than a nod as she proceeded to clean around them.

"I see the young master has found someone new to go to, that's good. Pease watch over him for us Kyouya-sama." She said with a smile the came with waves of relief and gratitude. Kyouya became confused and raised an eyebrow slightly at her.

"If you don't mind my asking, what do you mean he found someone new?" Kyouya asked, he couldn't help feeling slightly jealous if there was someone else Tamaki treated like he did Kyouya.

"I guess he didn't tell you then, when the young master was bak in France, he had a friend that he relied on more than anyone else. He was a smart young man, his name was Julius, and he e would call Tamaki-sama almost nightly to make sure he was doing alright here in Japan. That happened for the first month or two, then he stopped calling and Tamaki-sama would no longer talk to him or of him. We think something happened to where they broke off their friendship. It was worrying for a while because even though Tamaki-sama is good with impressing people, we didn't know if he would ever find a relationship with someone as strong as he had before. I don't think even he thought he would ever find that again, but by the looks of it he has. Thank you Kyouya-sama, for being there for our young master." She explained with a bow before she left the room to clean elsewhere in the house. Kyouya was still taking in all the information he was given, maybe he didn't have to even ask Tamaki about what happened in France. He had gotten information from the maid which would help him a lot.

'Julius, an old friend and a possible destroyed friendship. Tamaki cherishes those with him, family is what he strives for. As stupid as it may sound, the loss of a friend would drive him into depression. And with his mother's death, going back to France must have been more painful than he anticipated. Those memories probably haunted him with vengeance. He ran into Eclair he said, but there's a strong likelihood that he could have run into someone else he knew...like an old friend named Julius.' Kyouya thought to himself, things started to line up now and he had a pretty good idea of part of what had happened in France. He couldn't explain the physical markings on his friend but he could explain the mental ones. The ones that hurt more than anything physical ever could, especially to someone like Tamaki. 'I'll have to thank that maid later she just made everything a lot clearer.' He added as an afterthought before he felt movement and looked down into opening near violet hues. His prince seemed to have woken up at last, no doubt he would be a little disoriented.

"Kyouya? Where are we?" Tamaki asked, the light burned his eyes and he was forced to shut them again returning momentarily to the darkness. He had slept dreamlessly and for that he was grateful, for a dreamless sleep also meant there were no nightmares. That would have been embarrassing considering he was on Kyouya's lap...'Wait WHAT?!' He thought snapping his eyes open again to look at his surroundings.

"You fell asleep in the music room, I didn't want to move and risk waking you." Kyouya partially lied, sure he didn't want to move Tamaki from what looked like much needed sleep but he didn't express that he too enjoyed the blond sleeping on him.

"I-I'm sorry Kyouya I didn't mean to cause inconvenience for you." Tamaki whispered moving to get off the other before he got angry. However as he tried to move, he realized that he couldn't. Looking down he noticed two strong arms holding him to the other male. Daring to look behind him he saw two onyx eyes looking at him, he wasn't angry, or annoyed. Those eyes looked at him with such passion and understanding that Tamaki could almost mistake it for something else much more intimate. A blush rose to his cheeks and he turned his eyes away again. 'Now I know how the customers feel.' He thought to himself absentmindedly as he subconsciously leaned back into the lean defined chest of his friend. It was a familiar feeling and yet different too, there was something more this time that Tamaki hadn't even noticed was there before.

"It's not an inconvenience Tamaki, not when it's you." Kyouya whispered into his ear, Tamaki nearly squeaked in reply. He didn't know hoe to feel, everything he knew had turned into a jumble again. Moments before he saw them as just friends bur this wasn't the same feeling he felt for his friends. Of course he loved his friends to the pits of hell and back but being here, sitting against Kyouya, it was as though he had entered an entirely new world. There was warmth, love, understanding, compassion and strength beyond what he had ever experienced before, and it was here with Kyouya sitting on the floor.

"Kyouya...what are you doing?" He asked roughly as he didn't trust his voice or words and definitely not his mind to the fullest. Out of the corner of his eye he only saw the other smile and look towards the window.

"I thought about what you said earlier Tamaki, about wishes and helping those around you being more important than anything you can buy, I have to say you're right. Money, business and high ranks in the social world are nothing compared to keeping those you care for most safe and feeling loved like no other." He replied hugging the younger tighter to him. Tamaki got the message Kyouya was trying to give him quickly and blushed fully. Kyouya could almost swear he looked like one of the bouquets of roses Tamaki adored, only his had golden lining and two vibrant purple forget me nots as well. Tamaki was a lovely arrangement that Kyouya would keep bright and flourishing forever.