The Meeting

A/N: Warning: During the next chapter and somewhat starting with this one, there will be explicit details and very dark themes. As I said before things will progress a little faster between the relationship of Kyouya and Tamaki so I hope you enjoy that along with the other parts of this story. As always enjoy yourselves! ~Len-kun 

The sun was setting causing the room to glow a soft gold, looking at the clock, Tamaki realized they had been there for nearly the entire day. He didn't want it to be dark yet though, something was off tonight and he felt it though he couldn't say what it was exactly. Something just felt wrong and unbalanced. "Kyouya?" He asked turning to look at the other who was staring off into space as though in a dream.

"Yes Tamaki?" He replied hearing the other speak to him, he turned from his staring to pay attention to the one in front of him. Tamaki always liked to know people were listening to him after all. Tamaki turned from his his friend in favor of watching something else in the room, Kyouya briefly wondered why but brushed it off soon enough as he began to speak.

"What will happen now?" He asked quietly as he stood and walked over to the piano. He traced the higher octave keys with his finger as he waited for a reply. Kyouya stood as well and walked up behind him tracing Tamaki's hand with a finger as he thought on his reply.

"I don't know Tamaki, we will have to return to our lives at some point." He carefully said knowing his king was still in a broken and pained state.

"Let's go outside Kyouya, we could use some air." The blonde suggested suddenly turning to find Kyouya extremely close to him.

"Very well, we can head out for a while I'm sure, I'll go tell Shima-san." Kyouya replied moving from Tamaki and walking out the door; Tamaki took a deep breath trying to get his thoughts collected as the door closed. Fresh air should do him some good he hoped, as well as it might make this feeling go away.

'Whatever is going on to make me feel this distortion, I hope it leaves soon.' Tamaki thought looking out the window.

"Alright Kyouya-sama, we await your safe return to the house. Please do not keep the young master out too late." Tamaki heard Shima say from downstairs, he rolled his eyes but smiled knowing that she cared about him. Not a minute later did the door open revealing Kyouya standing there, Tamaki turned to him and nodded before the other could utter a word.

"Let's go then." He said walking past Kyouya and pulling on his sleeve as he walked out the door and and to the front door.

"Is something wrong Tamaki?" Kyouya asked after shutting the front door behind him closing off all possibility of the maids hearing any conversation happening between them. He had gotten the feeling there was something wrong, but without Tamaki telling him he had no idea what it could possibly be.

"I don't know, there's something amiss but I don't know what it is." He replied with little hesitation, it wasn't dark yet so Tamaki decided they would go to the park that was a few blocks away from his house. Kyouya stayed silent and followed him, not even bothering to pull his sleeve away for fear of what passing people might say, see or think. He had more power over them than they knew about anyway, he would be able to dispel any unwanted rumors with a flick of his wrist.

'Unfortunately not all problems can be solved that way.' He thought looking at the back of the blonde in front of him with a sliver of regret.

"What are you thinking about Kyouya?" Tamaki asked eventually since he had been standing in front of the other for at least a minute now and he seemed to be off in his own thoughts quite a lot today. Curiosity had finally gotten the better of Tamaki. Kyouya on the other hand hardly snapped out of his mind until he answered without thinking.

"You, what else would I be thinking about?" He replied before the silence sat in and he fully snapped out of his daze only to be thrust into a new one as he realized what he just said out loud. 'I just said that didn't I, more than that I said that out loud to Tamaki's face...I can play it off though, I mean logically based on this situation anyone would be thinking about him right?' He asked himself as Tamaki blankly stared at him.

'How do I respond to that? Kyouya is straight forward and to the point as usual but I didn't think he would say that so casually.' The blonde panicked to himself, not to say he wasn't happy with the outcome though; he'd rather be on Kyouya's mind than something or someone else. "I-I see. Kyouya?" He asked looking down at his feet with fidgeting hands and one foot messing with a small pile of dirt it created. Kyouya looked at him and tilted his head a little in question.

"What is is Tamaki?" He asked noticing the other's strange habits, he never entirely knew Tamaki to be nervous, stupid and dense maybe but not nervous like this.

"Kyouya I-" The blonde began before he stopped and his face became as white as a freshly washed silk sheet. Kyouya was confused untill he cast a glance backwards and paused. Someone had been watching them.

'Who is that and why is Tamaki looking at them like they're some kind of ghost?' Kyouya thought before things started adding up in his mind. 'What that maid said from before...' He thought flashing back to her words.

"I guess he didn't tell you then, when the young master was bak in France, he had a friend that he relied on more than anyone else. He was a smart young man, his name was Julius, and he would call Tamaki-sama almost nightly to make sure he was doing alright here in Japan. That happened for the first month or two, then he stopped calling and Tamaki-sama would no longer talk to him or of him. We think something happened to where they broke off their friendship."

'And what Tamaki said earlier too...' He added to his recollection.

"I don't know, there's something amiss but I don't know what it is." Tamaki had said causing confusion at the time but now it made sense.

'Then this guy standing here...' He thought but before he could finish Tamaki squeaked out his answer as though he had been reading Kyouya's thoughts himself.

"Julius!" He said with wide eyes and a mortified expression. There as no doubt in Kyouya's mind now that this guy was the one to cause all the problems when Tamaki went back to France recently.

'Now I just have to find out why the hell he is here in Japan, surely he wouldn't track Tamaki here would he?' He pondered but stopped his mind from working as Julius spoke to them with a grin Kyouya could only call sinister.

"Tamaki, it's been such a long time since we have seen each other, how are you doing mon ami?" (A/N: Once again: mon ami - my friend) He asked with a smirk as emerald eyes sized up Tamaki too well for Kyouya's liking.

"Is this a friend of yours Tamaki?" Kyouya asked stepping in front of the blonde in a form of a shield, it was time for Kyouya to show he wasn't going to let Tamaki get hurt anymore. He was going to put his friend's pain to and end, here and now was the beginning of recovery.