Beach trip (part 2)

(Natsu POV)
I woke up with the light shining in through the window. Gray was gone. I checked my phone to see the time. "11:00, damn I slept in late." I was talking out loud even though I was alone. I decided to shower and get ready. When I got out of the shower though I heard a knock on the door. I was in a towel , but kinda forgot and ended up answering the door. When I opened it I saw Lucy she was wearing a bathing suit and when she saw me she started to blush.

(Lucy's bathing suit)

"Good morning, do you wanna go down to the beach? Everyone is already there." Lucy said while looking up at me." Sure just give me a sec to change." I closed the door and got dressed in my swim trunks. I opened the door and Lucy was still standing there as expected." Ready to go?" "Yeah." Lucy and I walked to the elevator as we did I slipped my hand around her waist. "Why do you like to tease me so much?" "Because you're cute when you blush." I poked her cheek and grinned causing her to pout a little. We got to the beach and saw all our friends every couple was together except one.Juvia and Gray...

Gray POV
Juvia was sitting on the other side of our groups extra large towel with Pyro and Lucy. I thought that the break up was a good thing that  night. A few days after though I was really starting to miss her. She got up and went to the snack bar with Lucy and I couldn't help staring at her because of the bathing suit she was wearing.

 She got up and went to the snack bar with Lucy and I couldn't help staring at her because of the bathing suit she was wearing

(Juvia's bathing suit)
"You really miss her huh?" Jellal spoke to me drawing my attention away from Juvia. "Yeah a little." I layed down on the towel and put my hands behind my head." She just needs time." "Yeah..." I took a drink of water and just layed there.

Juvia POV
I was with Lucy ordering snacks for our group. I saw they had ice pops and it made me think of Gray since it was his favorite. It wasn't like we were ignoring each other though , so I decided to get him one. Lucy and I walked back we with all the snacks and I walked over to Gray. "Here." Gray looked at me with a puzzled look on his." Is that for me?" "Yes."  "Oh, thanks." I smiled a little at him and walked back over to Lucy and Natsu." Hey Juvia, wanna go for a swim." Lucy asked while pointing to the ocean. "Sure." I always loved water and found I could relax more when I was in or near water. "Mind if we join you?" Levy said while getting up with Wendy. "Of course not , the more the merrier." Lucy was standing at the edge of the towel with me. We all went the water and Levy brought beach ball with us that we all began to toss around. After a while we threw the ball back to the boys and began chasing and splashing each other. We went back to the towel afterwards to dry off. Gray was talking with Natsu when I was walking back with the other three. It was a little awkward between us but I decided to sit by him anyway. "Hey ladies, how's the water feel?" "Not bad it was a little cold at first though." Lucy answered gray while drying her hair off a little. "So what are you two talking about?" Lucy looked at the two with a curious expression. "Lacrosse try outs we find out who made the team Monday." Natsu replied with a soft smile. "So Juvia are you still gonna do swim team this year?" "Of course this year I'm going to try and get the co. Captain position."  Lucy took a drink from her water. "I'm sure you'll get it. No one is more dedicated to the team than you." "Thank you Lucy." We both smiled back at each other. I looked around at everyone and saw how happy they were. They all had someone they loved with them to. I realized as well though that I was happy too. I didn't need Gray at all not like I used to which made me feel even happier. This feeling of independence I didn't want to lose not for a second." Hey Juvia wanna go to the town near here? Principal Makarov said we were allowed to." "Um... sure Lucy sounds like fun." We both smiled at each again and started to get up. "Hey Lu don't forget about us." Levy was standing with Erza and Wendy. "Of course come on girls lets go get changed." Lucy and the others including me trailed after her back to the hotel to get changed.