Chapter Sixteen.....You humiliated me now you humiliate yourself

Depuis le début

     "Okay, Sakinah. I want you to listen here and listen well..." Jerk's voice brought me back to reality. "For these upcoming two weeks, whenever I whistle to you with this whistle, I want you to come to me immediately and wait for further orders.."

      I gasped my mouth in disbelief. What am I, a dog?!

      Jerk suddenly whistled, loudly if I may say. I rolled my eyes and begrudgingly came to him.

     "Finish all these homework for me and return it to me by early tomorrow at my house just before school. You clear?" He ordered.

     Again, what am I, a dog?! "Oh yes, speaking of dogs..."

     Jerk furrowed his brows and looked at me weirdly, "Since when was I talking about dogs? I told you to finish my..."

     "Yes, yes, I know." I rolled my eyes and continued. "But how am I to give it to you tomorrow morning by your house if Snoopy's there? There's just no way."

     "Psst, what a baby. I'll chain snoopy up or something. Just come and I want it done."

     "Grr, why can't you just do it yourself and save me the trouble?" I complained.

     "Shush! A servant shouldn't question. Let the Master do the talking and  the servant do the obeying part. Besides I got a TV show I've got to watch tonight."

     I felt so furiously pissed  and ready to explode. But that one look on my ring on Jerk's neck calmed me down a little from doing so. I try to remind myself that I'm doing this for a purpose. I held out my hand unwillingly. Jerk shuffled through the pages and yawned involuntarily. "God I hate maths. Such a pain in the ass."

     Jerk handed the worksheets to me and I snorted. "Coward. You only dare say that to Mr Izzat's back. Why not say it to his face?" 

     Jerk snorted in return. "I'm no coward. And I dare, say it to his face any day, any time and any place."

     I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. Can I go now?" My voice filled with sarcasm and annoyance.

     Jerk whistled loudly, it made me cringe. "Servant. Leave my house and get out of my sight this instance! God, I can't stand the sight of low class people with low standards." 

     My mouth went agape. Again, I found myself clenching my fist tight and gritting my teeth. Another look on the ring and I painfully held back.

     "Very well." I said rolling my eyes and was just about leaving. Was he taking this Master/Servant thing seriously? Hell, It's not like I had wanted to stay in that  place or even look at his ugly annoying face for a second longer. In fact wasn't I the one who asked to leave? I bet he just wanted to enlighten his ego more for being the master and wanted to have the last say in the matter.

     I was already by the door ready to leave when suddenly Jerk whistled and I cringed. Does he have to whistle so loud? He could simply call me out, It's not like I'm deaf. I'm starting to feel like a dog by his treatment.

     I turned around angrily, "What now?!"

     Jerk fake cough and pretended to look at the window with a cocky expression. "Nothing. Just wanted to torment you some more. Oh, and you forgot the last part of your sentence."

     I narrowed my eyes at him, pissed. Like, seriously?! "Master!" There, done. And in a snap I was gone making sure that I banged the door hard in the process.

     I strutted out, went down the stairs and out of the house as I wore back my market slippers. I can't help but notice the other shoe sizes placed beside me. There were clutters of a grown woman's high-heeled shoes whom I guess belonged to his mother. And also  another clutter of a smaller sized shoe of a kid which was probably a little boy.