12. Getting Wild

*Aiyana's POV*
'When the king lost his wife and kids, he saw no way out. He drove himself to madness, hanging himself.'
I stared at the book, rather confused. That's the most lame way to end a book. Suddenly, I heard the door downstairs shut together. He's back?

I grabbed the book and tossed it to the other side of the room. I got on top of the sheets, looking around. The heavy steps was coming upstairs... He'll be here soon enough.. I got down on all four, pointing my butt up in the air. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand, turning the light off as well. I quickly turned on YouTube, pretending to watch something about DIY's. Chris stepped inside, closing the door and turned the light switch on.

I turned my eyes towards him, giving him a small smile.
-"Aiyana, I-oh, uh... this is just-it-i-it's just wrong. I was wrong. I'm too old for this," Chris started... I let out a sigh.
I moved my feet further apart, poiting my ass further up. I looked over my shoulder, giving him the most innocent puppy face I could make.
-"I understand, you don't want to. Oh well, your loss," I replied, looking back down at my phone. Please, just please fall for this...
-"Look, it's normal for people at your age to be sexually frustrated, okay? I don't blame you at all! But it should be with someone closer to your age."

I let out a sigh, rolling my eyes. I swayed my butt further towards my right, sighing again.
-"Your loss then, Iguess. I can help myself, you know."
It was quiet for about a minute, until the lights were turned off again. Already pissed him off?
I next expected the door to open and shut, but it didn't move an inch.
-"Okay, now you've done it."

With that, I felt a hand squeeze over my butt, making me jump a slight bit. He's actually going for it? Oh boy...
It didn't take long before i felt my underwear, slowly but steadily, getting pulled down. Then my shirt got pulled upwards... How on earth does he see anything in this darkness?

Before I knew it, I was completely undressed. If the lights were on, this would have been the most awkward thing happening on earth at this moment. As if he read my thoughts, he turned the nightstand light on. I immediately blushed, knowing that he's now fully see me.
-"You're really beautiful, you do know that, right?" Chris whispered, inches away from my ear.

I felt a small shiver run down my spine. It's too late to pull out of this now, right? I sat up, keeping my spine as straight as i could. I gave some space for him, and he sat down by the edge. I got behind him, forcing my bare chest onto his back as I laid my hands over his shoulders.
-"Oh, Kate and Allison left for the night, so don't worry about making noises," Chris whispered, leaning his neck more to the side.

I guided my hands down on his thighs, kissing his neck. I grabbed the hem of his shirt, pulling it slowly up, then with some help; off.
As impatient as he was, he took the rest of his clothing off himself.
-"Well, ain't someone here impatient," I whispered in his ear, kissing it lightly. With that he turned around, placing his lips on mine. As I thought I had the lead, I got my back pinned against the bed. Chris was hovering over me, holding my arms stuck above my head.

-"You're such a freak," he mumbled once leaving my mouth. I only smirked, rolling my eyes. Before i could do anything else, he moved my feet apart with his own. "I'm so done with you teasing me. Just remember this for other events: When you're in bed with me, I am the alpha."

After his words, a pushing pain arrived. He pressed himself in, not caring if I'd need some more time. I gasped, trying to rip my arms loose. I bucked my hips, but nothing worked at all. He kept on going, until he almost was all the way in. A single tear rolled down my cheek, but I don't think he noticed it.
-"You're fine, right?"
-"As fine as I can get. Please, move," I whispered, waiting for the worst part. He used a couple more seconds on deciding, starting off slow.