10. Mega Twins

*Deucalion's POV*
I looked over at Derek, smiling. He seemed sort of annoyed and worried, but he didn't tell me to stop...
-"They'll be fine, stop worrying. I've told them to only play. And Stiles will be fine as well. I just want to know what she will do in this situation. If she can't find a way in, we go to plan b, and if it fails, plan c," I explained. I looked behind Derek, at the human.

-"Tell me, what is it with you that is so special for Aiyana?" I asked and turned towards him.
-"That's a good question. I would like to find that out myself as well."
-"Chris has helped her through the most. Just hours after they first met, both was put in the hospital," Derek said and chuckled. I looked at Chris, a little surprised.
-"And why has not Peter come?" I asked as i looked down, staring at them. The vault had glasses in the roof, big ones.

-"He didn't want to come. I guess he doesn't want Aiyana to become an alpha. I don't care if she becomes stronger than me. As long as we can save her, i'll be fine," Derek pointed out as he sat down.
-"What will happen if you seal the beast away? There's always some bad sides about everything," Chris stated as he sat down by Derek.
-"She'll lose her wolf side. And that forever. A bite will only give her problems afterwards. I just want the best for her, and sealing away the beast is not the best."
-"But why will she lose her wolf side?" Chris asked, raising an eyebrow.
-"Because the wendigo has mixed with the wolf. It's when they become one we'll lose her. Let's just keep quiet and watch," Derek ordered, looking down at the scene.

Right now, Aiyana looked worse than Scott. She had to deal with the twins and the mountain ash. Scott was simply staying with the plan: To let her deal with everything on her own.
-"Peter was indeed right, she's a lot like her mother. If it really is true, then she will become something great. To be in the wendigos first stage, she's keeping up. The thing with the beast is, it learns. Everything that Peter did towards her this night, it will have it all saved. If Peter does the same next time, it will dodge it and throw a punch. Derek, go get ready," I said, looking at him. I could smell Peter not that far away. Since he was the biggest thing she feares, maybe it will be too much for her to fight him now.. We'll just need to wait and see.

*Aiyana's POV*
I stared at the huge twins. How can i beat them without changing? I would love to change to a werewolf, but i'm afraid it'll let the beast out. I ran to the twins again, and it only resulted to me being thrown back into the wall of mountain ash. I looked at Scott, and he stared at me confused. The twins turned towards Scott, now going for him.
-"Not on my watch!" I snapped as i grew my claws. Please, only the wolf...

It took a second, but i managed to change into my werewolf. I ran to the twins before they reached Scott, jumping on their backs. It would probably be easier if i managed to separate them, but how? They started thrashing the arms around, trying to reach for me. While they struggled with that, i focused on ripping their backs open.
Suddenly they backed away at a fast speed, and before i knew it i was crushed in between them and the wall. Right before i prepared myself to faint, they moved away.

I fell to the hard ground, my vision blurry. The monster walked to Scott, grabbed him and walked to the exit. I shook my head, and that black shadow was back. It broke the circle, and the twins left out with Scott in their arms. I pushed myself up to my feet, looking at Stiles. Hang in there, buddy.
I walked up to the circle again, placing my palms on it. I inhaled a deep breath and closed my eyes. I pushed harder and harder against the circle, not giving up.

*Derek's POV*
I stared at her from the opening. She tried to break the circle again. When she opened her eyes, one was brown and the other eye light blue. Was the wendigo trying to help, or take completely over? She let out a painful scream, giving the rest of her powers to her arms. The circle was slowly giving in between her hands. Just then i got pushed hard in my back.
I flew into the vault, groaning as i got up. Aiyana looked over at me, unfocused. The circle pushed back at her, and she flew back. I looked over at the entrance to the vault, and Peter stood there. In his normal wolf form, not the alpha form.