5. One Of The Hale's?

*Peter's POV*

-"Are you telling me that you found my sister in the school with an Argent?!" Derek snapped towards me and came walking like that mad big moose he thinks he is.
-"Yep. Relax, i only gave her some memory back. She won't be able to find her way back here, and she won't be able to know who you are. For now she only knows about me, Cora and Talia. Actually Derek, she reminds me a lot of you. It's like you and Talia had a baby, and she have brown eyes. She's so brave... risked her life to save an Argent. Well, it's not like you to save someone like that, but the bravery," I mumbled. It felt like i was just takling to myself for a moment as well.

-"Which color did she have on the eyes?" Derek asked and looked up at me.
-"I said brown," I mumbled and rolled my eyes. It's always like i'm talking to myself over and over again.
-"Her werewolf eyes!" Derek shouted out annoyed, clenching his fists.
-"Woah, easy there big boy. You can ask politely, you know. Ugh, her eyes were blue," I replied and smirked a bit.
-"Blue?!" Derek shouted out loud and almost threw his arm all over me.
-"Relax, okay? I barely even hurted her with that knife, so do not worry. She didn't charge back at me," I mumbled and rolled my eyes.
-"And still you didn't give back her healing memory?!" Derek shouted even louder.
-"She is alive," I whispered.

*Noah's POV*

I parked my car outside the hospital and turned it off. I grabbed my notebook and looked over at Stiles. He simply nodded, and i did too. Poor Aiyana. Her first actual day here and she's already stuck in the hospital. I and Stiles walked out of the car and over to the hospital. The first two persons i managed to spot was Scott and Melissa. They stood there talking to someone i haven't seen before. It was a short and pretty skinny girl. Her hair was brown and long. Her face sort of reminded me of Aiyana. However, i can't remember to have seen her before.

The girl looked at me once i walked through the door. Once she looked me in the eyes it felt as if she was frightened by me. Her face went straight down to the ground, and she just started walking out of the hospital. I reached Scott and Melissa, and them both looked confused on me.
-"Who was that girl?" I asked and raised an eyebrow.
-"Her name was Cora Hale. She said she came to this town to look for any family members that might have survived the Hale fire. For some reason she asked if she could take a look at Aiyana, but we wouldn't let her. And once you came she just walked away," Melissa replied and scratched her neck.

-"Oh well, are them both awake?" I asked and turned towards Stiles.
-"Yeah. Just follow me. And you two boys, don't do anything stupid," Melissa said as we started walking.
-"Aiyana will be okay, right?" I asked and gave Melissa a smile.
-"Of course she will! It's more Chris i'm worried about. He haven't gotten any better, and still he has got a lot of blood," Melissa mumbled and let out a small sigh.
-"Whose blood?" I asked and narrowed my eyes.
-"Aiyana's. It's alright tho, it was her own decision. She seems to be very protectice over this guy," Melissa said and opened the door in front of us.

*Scott's POV*

-"What do you think? I really wanna call Allison and tell her about this, but at the same time not," I mumbled and stared at my phone.
-"I think you should call her. It's a stupid idea to worry her, but she should know about it. I don't think you should call right now, because dad's in there questioning them now. But Scott, i've been thinking about this one thing. What if Aiyana is one of the Hale's?" Stiles asked and shot me a concerned look.
-"Since Cora was here and asked for her, maybe. I'm still unsure. Maybe we should talk with Derek before we start any kind of hell?" I asked and shot Stiles the same concerned look.
-"Oh, you know i don't work well with that guy. Perhaps you can leave alone?" Stiles asked and smiled nervously.

-"We're doing this for Aiyana. Just please, join me this time. He will probably believe it a little bit more if we're two. We can even have so much luck that we make him speak," I said and stood up. I dragged Stiles up as well, and then i dialed Derek's number.
"What do you want, Scott?" Derek asked once he answered the phone.
-"I want to speak with you, i and Stiles. Can we meet somewhere and just talk a little?" I asked and stared at the people in the waiting room.
-"Come to my house then. I don't have all night either, as of i'm looking for someone," Derek replied and hung up.