I looked up at him and to my surprise he wasn't looking at me like he always did.

That disappointed me. I don't know why, but I somehow wished he would be looking at me with his blue eyes.

Instead his eyes were focused on the wall in front of us. On the broken mirror to be exact.

"Breaking things won't get you anywhere Argyl. Trust me, I have tried it." He said in a voice barely above whisper.

I looked at him pressing my lips in a thin line.

"Damion I.." I started to speak but didn't know what to. My mind was still messed up. This wasn't me. Argyl was not this weak.

"You don't need to say anything." He stopped me.

"I don't know Damion. I don't know what is going on." I said silently.

"It's okay. Take my word, your family is safe. You need some time." He said rubbing my back.

I looked deeper into his eyes. My family was safe.

He said that.

I knew he wouldn't lie on this to me.

His eyes moved to my hands and settled on my bruised knuckles.

I saw a weird emotion flashing in his eyes.

"I didn't attack you, because I couldn't bring myself to hurt you. Not because you can hurt yourself." He said softly looking into my eyes.

My heart skipped a beat as his hand raised to my face, caressing the bruise on my cheek. His touch feather light. My breath which I had controlled after a lot of efforts became rebellious going wild. Like it wasn't mine anymore. It wasn't listening to me anymore.

He had full control on it. He had control on my mind.

Control on me.

The softness in his eyes was not fake. It may be never was. May be.

Cause, what I was seeing can't be fake. It just can not be fake.

He was looking at me with a strange emotion. No one had ever looked at me like that. No one had ever touched so softly, like I was of glass.

The touches I have ever felt were only to break me.

Physically and emotionally.

But his touch had any intention but breaking me. It was quite opposite. His touch intended to mend me. To keep me away from getting hurt. To keep me from hurting myself.

"I don't want you to hurt yourself Argyl." He quietly said placing his finger under my chin to make me look in his eyes. To show me that he really meant it. And I could see that in his eyes.

"Why didn't you attack me? Do you think I am weak?" I asked him silently. My one palm on his chest feeling his raged heart beat. I don't know when it went there.

But I knew our hearts had found their rhythm and were beating together.

He smiled palely.

"You are not weak. I know that. I am good at recognising people. And I knew you are the strongest girl since my eyes saw yours." He said.

"Then why?" I asked looking up at him.

"Because I wanted you to learn to control your aggressiveness and I didn't want to hurt you either." He repeated.

"Why?" I asked again.

"I don't know either." He said his knuckles brushing across my cheek.

That moment every thought vanished from my mind and I leaned into his touch closing my eyes.

"I know fighting means a lot to you. I know it is your passion. That you don't fight for anyone. You fight for yourself. One fight Argyl. For me?" He asked me silently.

"I am not making you agree on this like I did yesterday. I mean it. One fight, for me?" He continued.

I opened my eyes looking into his electric blue ones. It had been only four days since I was here. But it felt like eternity. Like I had known him since ages.

His eyes showed only sincerity. I knew he wasn't faking it or playing with my mind. He meant it.

He was a mystery. A puzzle whose pieces were missing. He was like a maze. A maze I didn't want to get out of. A maze I only wished to walk deeper even if that meant getting lost.

We heard a knock on the door.

Damion loosened his hold around me and I brought down my hand from his chest pulling myself a little away so he can get up. He gave me a small smile before getting up. He walked to the door.

"Rey, we have some information about him." I heard a voice whom I guess belonged to Will as Damion opened the door.

I saw Damion's face hardening the Rey out on show. He nodded.

"I will be in the office in few." Damion said closing the door.

He walked back to where we sat, picking up his suit jacket. He rolled the sleeves of his shirt down buttoning up the upper buttons before wearing the jacket. He knelt down in front of me.

"I will send dinner. Eat it okay?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Good. And don't hurt yourself again only because you want to see yourself in pain." He said rubbing his thumb on my knuckles.

I nodded again. He smiled softly before his eyes going back to emotionless ones as he got up straitening his jacket. He gave me a final glance walking out of the room.

But I was still in daze of whatever happened. He was making me feel weird things. His eyes were different. His touch was different. He was different.

I was feeling emotions quite intensely when it came to him. I hadn't felt like this about anyone before.

I usually blocked out all the emotions. But these were the ones I didn't want to block. I wanted to feel them now.

It's funny how I was running away from them before sometime and now I was embracing them.

I replayed everything in my mind. How softly he looked into my eyes. How soft his expressions and eyes were. Every tingle that ran down my spine. How his knuckles brushed across my cheek. How his thumb moved on my knuckles caressing them. How his strong hands held me tightly to him as I cried. How I felt his heart beat under my palm.

It was new for me. I wasn't supposed to feel anything. But I was feeling it. I liked feeling it.

He was right. I don't fight for anyone. But Damion wasn't 'anyone'. I have a reason to fight now. I will fight. I will fight for him. For Damion.

Hey Marshmallows!
Here you go with another chapter!

Damion being a sweetheart!

Awwwww....

I just can't get over him! I am going crazy..

We are on #1️⃣9️⃣5️⃣ In Romance!! Now how amazing is that??!!!💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻

What you think about this one?

Thanks for reading.
I hope you like it.
Please vote and comment.
Thank you...
                        ~32tyga😘😘