Michael, enough said

***Tristin***

"Please I need it," Elaynnah begged as the large Starbucks sign began to grow larger and larger.

"I think you have a problem," I joked turning on my turning signal.

"I don't have a problem" she giggled swatting my arm playfully.

"That's what all addicts say. The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem," I teased.

"I just like my morning coffee," she breathed.

"It's one o'clock," I pointed out glancing over at her quickly.

"Close enough," she shrugged flashing me an innocent smile. I rolled my eyes at her as I pulled the car into the parking lot. The smell of coffee was thick in the air as soon as we stepped out of the car. Elaynnah's lips turned up into a sweet smile as she took in a deep breath.

"Go in and order I'll get Kenzie," I smiled sweetly at her.

"You're the best," she giggled in response blowing a kiss my way before bouncing inside. I just smiled after her  before turning my attention to Kenzie.

***Elaynnah***

I stepped throught the doors and almost immediately the sweet smell of coffee hit me. I took in a deep breath savouring the warm welcoming scent. I stepped into the line before turning my attention to Tristin and my baby. My heart skipped a beat as I took in the view.Tristin's dark leather coat hugged his body perfectly. His dark curls threatened to escape from under his red wool toque. For a slight instance his eyes met mine making my stomach squeeze happily. He had grown into quite the man in the last few months. Fatherhood was doing him well.

"Can I help you?" A familiar voice breathed from behind me.

"huh what?" I turned away from my perfect little family toward the person  behind the counter.

"Elaynnah?" Michael's warm voice asked.

"Oh hi Michael," I smiled at him.

"Did you want your usual?" He asked reaching for a cup.

"Please tell me I don't come here that often," I grimaced.

"No I just memorized your order," he smiled brightly.

"Oh well then I'll take my usual and a Venti caramel apple spice," I smiled making Michael raise an eyebrow.

"That's a lot of liquid," he answered as he wrote my name on both cups before punching my order into the till.

"Oh I'm not drinking both," I laughed. "My boyfriend is bringing in Kezie." Not really sure why I was explaining this too him.

"Oh, baby daddy?" He asked his mood taking a complete 150 degrees. I just nodded as I handed him the money for our drinks.

"Babe did you want me to wait with you or find a seat?" Tristin's voice asked from beside me. He kissed my forhead lovingly before shooting a questioning glance Michaels way. Michaels eyes quickly fell to the floor.

"Take Kenzie and sit I'll bring the drinks," I smiled as he pressed his lips to mine possesively before walking towards a small table in the corner of the room.

 Okay so maybe coming to starbucks was a bad idea. I silently cursed my new addiction to their products as I waited nervously for the drinks. Michael kept flashing me sad glances and everytime his eyes fell to the table Tristin was sitting at he looked to the floor.

"Elaynnah," his voice called as he set my drinks on the counter. "Let me know when we can get together okay," he whispered as I picked up both drinks. I nodded before turning towards Tristin whos eyebrow was raised sightly.

"What was that?" he asked as soon as I sat down.

"He's just a guy I met a few weeks ago," I answered taking a sip of my drink.

"He likes you," Tristin grumbled taking his drink.

"He's just a friend," I explained feeling awkwardly bad now.

"How long have you been just friends?"

"Are you implying that I'm cheating on you?" I snapped quiety.

"Michael, enough said," Tristin responded.

"Look I don't want to fight with you," I sighed.

"Fine," Tristin breathed. "I still wish you would just move in with me."

"Soon," I sighed. "After my birthday. We've already talked about this."

"Well we have six months or so then," he smiled.

"Yeah I guess."

"Come on lets get Kenzie home," Tristin smiled his mood changing completely.

"Yeah she has to be changed and she's probably hungry."

We quickly grabbed our half empty cups and Tristin picked up Kenzie's car seat as we walked towards the door. I quickly waved goodbye to Michael before holding the door open for Tristin and my sweet little baby. Sometime between when we got there until now it had started to snow softly. The snowflakes fell like glitter all around us making me smile. It's funny how something so small had brought us so close in the first place.

__________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Hey, once again I apologize for how long this chapter took. anyways I hope you enjoy the update and vote, comment and follow.