Jingle bells

***Elaynnah***

It was hard to believe that a year had already flown by since Tristin and I had gotten together. It was weird how Christmas had taken on a new role for me. It was still my favourite time of the year but now I wanted to show Kenzie how amazing this season could really be. I mean it was how I had gotten to know her father. Plus without that secret Santa who knows where Tristin and I would be now. I mean we probably would have never talked. At least not the same way.

"Three more sleeps," I cooed to Kenzie. Tristin would be arriving later this evening then we would spend the next three days here for the holidays and then we would be going down to his grandmothers to spend part of Christmas day and boxing day with her and Chloe then for new years we planned on seeing the gang and hopefully have a good night together just Tristin and I.

So today I decided to pull Kenzies swinging chair down into the kitchen so I could get some Christmas baking done. I was just putting in the second batch when the doorbell rang making me jump slightly. Both my Father and Katherine were at work and Tristin was supposed to be in school still so of course it took me a little by surprise. I quickly set the timer for the cookies before heading towards the door.
I quickly peaked outside seeing a familiar figure leaning up against the railing. I pulled the door open looking at him with a confused expression.

"Hey I was hoping we could talk," Michaels voice breathed as soon as he saw me.

***Tristin***

I tapped my pen against my book for what was likely the millionth time. The teacher shot me yet another dirty look making me pause for what felt like a nano second before the rythmic beat started up again. I knew I should have just skipped the day but knew that if I had of shown up at Elaynnahs she would have been dissapointed in me. So instead here I was tapping down each second that stood between us.

"Dude relax you have twenty more minutes until schools out. I'm sure you'll survive," Jake teased making Sam who was sitting beside him snicker slightly.

"I think its cute," she breathed. "Our little trisitin is head over heels in love."

"I...."

"Are we interrupting you Mr. Richards?" The teacher asked in her typical sarcastic voice.

"No," I sighed flashing an angry glare in Jake and Sam's direction. Nineteen minutes and counting.

***Elaynnah***

"Something smells good," Michael smiled as I opened the door for him to step inside.

"Cookies," I smiled . "So what's up?" I asked quietly.

"I uh..."he started running his hand on the back of his neck. "Look I know you have a boyfriend and I know I'm probably stupid or out of my mind to bring this up, but I haven't been able to get you off of my mind. Its like your face has been etched into my brain the moment I first saw you. I know I don't know you all that well but I really want to. I know this is insane but I really didn't want to miss out on a chance. I know it's probably small and I get that but I really like you."

____________________________________________
A/N

Hey guys I know this is super short but I promised an update so here it is. Pitiful I know. I should have another update soon. In the mean time remember to follow, comment and vote. Once again thank you for reading

Xo Malliecat