Love don't know what distance is

Monday December 2nd

**Tristin**

Knock! Knock!

"Go away," I growled tossing my pillow over my head.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Go away," I hissed yet again. It was December second and I felt like my world drove away in a little pink car yesterday. It seriously felt like my heart was being ripped out of my chest.

Knock! Knock!

I let out a snarl as I furiously pulled my door open. "What part of Leave me the fu..."

"Elaynnah and Kenzie left last night huh?" Sam breathed pushing a coffee in my face.

"They left last night at seven," I sighed. "They are all I can think about," I added sitting back down on my bed, which was a mistake, Elaynnah's scent filled the air around me making me sigh.

"Have you found work yet?" Sam asked clearly changing the topic.

"No not yet," I answered. Sure I had money left to me by my parents but that was just a cushion and it wouldn't last for ever.

"You still have time you'll find something," Sam smiled. "Now get up we are going to be late for school. Seven more months and they'll be back for good." I rolled my eyes as I grabbed my clothes from my dresser.

"Yeah, yeah get out so I can get dressed," I smiled half heartedly.

"Five minutes," Sam gestured with her hand before leaving the room closing the door behind her. I let out a breath before pulling on a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt grabbing my leather jacket and my coffee on the way out of my room.

"It's about time killer," Sam laughed taking a sip of her own coffee. "Let's go Elaynnah will be pissed at me if I let you skip school. Education is important."

"Yeah, yeah whatever lets go I'm sure the guys are waiting for us," I laughed as we made our way to our cars.

**Elaynnah**

I awoke to Kenzie crying which didn't surprise me at all. She was always cranky the day after seeing Tristin. She was a daddy's girl through and through that was for sure. So when I looked over at my alarm clock and saw the time I wasn't shocked at all. I was expecting to be up early with a moody baby girl.

"Morning See, are you missing daddy baby girl?" I cooed picking her up. I absolutely hated Mondays. My father and Kathrine worked early leaving me completely alone and Zee was always grumpy. "We'll see daddy soon," I cooed softly as I walked down the hallway towards the kitchen. "Only a few more weeks and daddy is on Christmas holidays," I smiled grabbing a bottle from the fridge popping it in the microwave. As soon as the microwave beeped Kenzie started crying making me sigh slightly. I quickly grabbed the bottle and made my way back to my room. "Shh..Shh baby first you need a diaper change than you can eat baby girl," I smiled cradling her against my chest.

After feeding time was over I played with her until she got tired and needed a nap. It was only noon and I was already warn out. I sat down at my deck and decided to write Tristin a letter. I know I just saw him yesterday but I couldn't help it.  I got about a paragraph before Kenzie started crying snapping my attention away from the letter. I suppose it will just have to go on my to do list.

Several long tiring hours later I got Kenzie ready for bed flopping down on my own tiredly. I picked up my phone and dialed Tristin. I needed to hear his voice.

"Hey babe. How are my girls?" His voice breathed on the other line making my heart skip a beat.

"We are missing you like crazy. Zee sure is a daddy's girl," I smiled into the phone.

"I miss you both too," he replied softly.

"How was school? Sam get you there in time?" I asked trying not to laugh.

"Yeah I hate the deal you two have," he breathed. "But it's not the same without you. How was your day babe?"

"Long Zee was cranky once again,"I answered yawning.

"We only have a few more days babe. I'll be coming up on Friday."

"I know it just seems like forever," I sighed.

"You could always just come live with me now," Tristin said softly.

"I can't you know that not until I'm 18."

"Oh come on we already have a baby whats the worse that could happen?"

"Oh I don't know a second baby? June we need to wait until June."

"Fine it's already December second so that's only seven months and then we can get our own place.

"Yeah," I answered before Kenzie started crying again. "I got to go Tristin Kenzie's crying."

"Ok babe, I love you both. Give her kisses for me."

"Yeah okay, we love you night Tristin," I replied quickly.

"Night," his voice answered before I hung up the phone rushing to the crib picking Kenzie up.

"Shh baby girl, its okay."

 ______________________________________________________________________

A/N

Hey guys because I know you wanted an update ;) here it is the first chapter of Letters to daddy the new Elaynnah Taylor and Tristin richards Book. I hope you like it :) I know this chapter is short but I promise they will get longer.

Please remember to Follow vote and comment.. I love reading your feedback :)

Xo Mallie