Can't stay mad at you

** Tristin **

"Elaynnah please talk to me," I pleaded trying to get her attention with no luck . "Come on baby, ask Sam she'll tell you the same thing I promise." I tried once more. "Megan is crazy."

"She's so pretty I wouldn't blame you," Elaynnah answered softly.

"Baby she couldn't even hold a candle to you," I smiled kissing the top of her head gently.

"I love you," She whispered into my chest quietly.

"I love you too," I smiled. Maybe I could get Sam to rough Megan up a bit she has caused enough trouble already. Nah Megan wasn't even worth it. "Come on lets go to bed."

"Okay," She smiled crawling into bed.

"God your gorgeous," I smiled making her blush instantly.

"Shut up," she giggled throwing a pillow at me playfully.

"Oh now you're going to get it," I smirked jumping on the bed pulling her to me as she struggled to get away from me giggling the entire time.

"Tristin no," she laughed softly as I twisted her to face me.

"Hey you threw the first pillow," I laughed before crashing my lips to hers.

** Elaynnah **

Okay yeah I know I was a little harsh. Tristin really didn't do anything wrong. I guess I was just jealous that another girl could weasel her way between us. Maybe the distance between us was actually starting to affect our relationship. So in all honesty maybe I needed to rethink moving in with Tristin. Sooner might actually be better. I stared at the alarm clock and sighed at the big red five o'clock that was flashing above my head.

"Hey babe why are you up so early?" Tristin asked tiredly as he pulled me closer to him.

"I couldn't sleep," I shrugged snuggling up against him.

"What's wrong?" he asked quietly into my ear.

"Nothing," I lied. I didn't want to worry him, at least not until I figured things out for myself.

"So what do you want to do today?" He murmured into my ear sending shivers all over my body.

"Let's have a family day," I smiled as he nuzzled his face into my neck.

"Well since we are up already how about we go out for breakfast?"

"That sounds great," I answered savoring the feel of his arms wrapped protectively around me.

"You know I could get used to this," he breathed placing a kiss beneath my ear.

"You could get used to a lot of things," I teased. "We should get up and get ready before Kenzie wakes up."

"You can't honestly tell me you don't enjoy being together as a family," He added propping himself up on his elbow to get a good look at me.

" I enjoy every second with you," I answered honestly which made a perfect infectious smile spread across his face. "Please don't ask again," I added quickly knowing exactly what would come out of his mouth next.

"Fine I won't ask again but you know that offer is still on the table."

"I know," I murmured pulling his lips to mine for a sweet kiss. "You know I can't stay mad at you for long."

"Is it because of my amazingly good looks?" He joked.

"I guess that has something to do with it," I smiled into his deep chocolaty eyes.

"I knew it," he winked kissing my lips quickly.

___________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Hey guys please don't kill me :S I'm so sorry it's taken so long for this update and I'm  sorry its not as long as it should be. I will hopefully be updating again soon and next time it will be a slightly longer chapter. In the meantime I hope you like this chapter.

Thanks for reading..

Xo Malliecat