I swatted his hand away because he was about to touch me yet again. I didn't want to be...

He took the towel off me and I was quick to cover myself from him, but that didn't bother him one bit as he turned me over grabbing my hands and pinning them above me with one hand. Leaving me exposed to him. So vulnerable and so weak...

"Now Luke. I'm going to spank you ten times, and I want to hear you apologise to me after every spank"Michael seemed so chuffed with the situation. Me at his dismissal. Though I tried to escape his grasps by kicking and attempt plea's that were muffled. I had given up.

"Okay- I'm starting, one" a harsh sting and sound from the skin colliding with mine left to me felt and heard the witness Michael himself.

My eyes scrunched up from the pain not saying a word till the asshole himself spoke.

My stomach was already in pain as it was from then beating Ashton served me just a little over an hour ago.

"What do you say Luke ? Hmm" he mocked turning my head so I could finally talk and coming closer in eye view.

"FUCK YOU!" I screamed in his face then spat.

"Fine, if you're gonna act like a kid. We're gonna treat you like one" he laughed, wiping the spit from his face off with the back of his hand before getting up and locking the door behind him.

I quickly looked through the closet full of pastel clothes to find some decent ones to cover myself up. Going for the look of a tumblr blog. A yellow plain pastel jumper with blue joggers and a pair of ankle socks as there wasn't any shoes in the room at all.

I couldn't even find my old ones.

And as soon as I was ready I had looked around the rooms for anyway out, but nothing as there was no windows in this room or the bathroom for some odd reason?.

"Ahh?-I see you decided to wear clothes" I heard Ashton say across the room at the door way as I was seeing if the air vents weren't screwed down.
Standing on the bed hoping that I bounce and fall off. Gripping my ribs from the beating Ashton had given me.

I was feeling a bit more confident though than before because I was in this flight of fight mode that I couldn't turn off that just happen to start up right now.

So I dashed for the door but was pulled back by Michael and Calum who did not look anything but pleased with the situation.

"We'll pretend that didn't happen just because you are probably shocked, but try that again I won't hesitate to beat your ass blue like you're joggers." Ashton said with a growl, his teeth showing as Calum's grip on my arms tightened.

"Now, is there something you'd like to say to Michael, babe?" There was no way I was saying sorry for defending myself. I should have them thrown into prison.

"Think wisely about you're next words" Calum's breath was warm on my neck but it wasn't his breath that gave me the chills the way he said the words.

Both men looking down and waiting for  my response but I hadn't said a sentence a word a letter or an expression.

Calum gave me a confident squeeze making me act upon there terms.

"I-I'm sorry Michael " I stuttered. He looked satisfied but not content.

"Are you sorry enough to give me a kiss?" He leaned down in front of my face and I just wanted to reply with are you sorry enough to let me go.

"Leave him alone Mike. He hasn't had his first kiss yet" Ashton informs.

How the hell did he know that?!. This information turned on my alarm bells inside my mind.

"But I'll make sure his first will be something rememberable" he smiled giving me a kiss to the temple I wanted to flinch away but Calum was still holding me.

But Calum let go of his grip completely giving me three light taps on the back before Ashton took his hand and let it sit on my tail bone pushing me forward to follow him as we're the other two.

There was no way I was kissing a dude never mind some psychopaths who left me with a black eye and I'm sure bruised ribs...

✰✰✰

So Luke is changing a lot, he's more open and out of his shell by swearing but also he's going down hill...Thoughts on him just letting Calum bathe him?thoughts on Ashton making him apologise for swatting Michael's hand and spitting at him?opinions please. :)

Taken  ⁺ OT4On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara