Ch 28 - Boys Will Be Boys

Ravel is in your lap and wants you to make love to her. And by love meaning hot, raw, meaningless sex. It's just two of you in a room. The door is locked. What now?

Also guys just a side note on things. If you want to talk, debate topics, have any questions, by all means I see all the comments and everything else on here. Don't be shy. I see every tag as well. If I'm awake and not working I'll get to you.

It's going to be a very ecchi/citrus like chapter. Be warned. Just in case of any long lemon content I'll post a warning.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

She didn't just say that. This has to be a dream. Just has to.

"This isn't a wet dream. I'm here. I'm your mistress remember."

"I didn't agree to that."

"But you came to my side work. I only come here once in a while. To meet cute boys. If you wanted me so bad I would just come to your room. And cum in your bed."

Why do I have wood right now?

"Oh because of this?" She grabbed your tie and started to grind against your pelvis. Now in a chair getting a lap dance. "You are just so hard." She pulled her hair. "I just want you so bad. I'll let you cum wherever you want. Fuck me like you paid me."

Think. What do I do? I can't be physical with her. She's got me pinned down. Wait. Physical.

"Hey Blondie?"

"Yes Boo?"

*Zing*

She screamed as she was electrocuted. Jumping back ten feet and freeing you from her grip. You throw a few yen and stand up. "Thanks for the ride. I've met my destination. Thank you." You ran out the door to get the guys. Thought with the right head. Now to round them up.

The first stop the crystal room to find Gasper and Kiba. Both are sitting down as the girls are completely topless. On top of that Gasper is wearing a bra over his shoulder.

"Guys. Let's her outta here."

"Good idea." Kiba jumps out of his seat.

"Wait for me." Whined Gasper. With the bra on his shoulder he runs out. Jewel wasn't too thrilled.

"Cutie. Get back here. You have my bra you dirty boy." Called Jewel. It was unusual but this dancer had an attachment to him. Potentially she wanted the little shouta to herself.

(He looks like he can pass for Loli but hey that's just me.)

The next came Issei. Mind you he's bathed with the girls before. And has shared a bed with them time and time again. Would one more bother him? Of course not. It's Issei the man attempting to be Harem King (Which gives guys like Tsukune and Shido a run for their money).

Surely when the three or you go to VIP to get Issei it doesn't look like he's going anywhere.

"I'm sorry boys. But I'm his tonight." Cooed Emerald squeezing Issei into her bare chest.

"Issei. Dude. Ravel's killing me."

"That's a shame man." He said in a daze. His nose slightly dripping.