Ch 17 - Feeding

If this happened to me in reality I don't think I'd be able to contain myself. Buts it's Akeno. It's how it is.

But we got dinner lewdness episode two and prep for parent slaying.

Just a quick question for everyone. How's everyone liking this. Some good times, very lewd moments, and even a few tears just want feed back.

But get ready for this very lewd, hilarious chapter.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Akeno looked in the mirror at different angles. Basically a bachelorette style way of going to dinner. She wore a black dress shirt of yours and her skirt. But as you knew because she was an A student in the art of teasing. No bra nor panties. AGAIN!

"Seem to have passed the bend check Darling."

Blood drips from your nose as you run to grab some tissues. Akeno giggled during your quick run to the nightstand.

What the hell? Why am I getting a nosebleed after having sex moments prior?

"Hormones and state of mind."

"Dammit!"

"I know it's hard but that's what you get for being bad."

"Can we get this over with?" She walks up to you and snatches both of your hands. She has the ever most devious look on her face. Pure lust. "What are you going to do to me?"

"Simple. Don't resist. Got it?" She takes your right hand and places on the right bosom and your left on her very upper thigh. "This comforts me. Can you feel my heartbeat?"

"And more." You said swiftly due to being so nervous.

"You mean my breasts? Or do you refer to them as something else Love?" She was using her cute voice around for this one.

"Something else?"

"Cans, melons, pillows, tits, titties, fun bags, juggs, bazongas maybe? You're a boy."

"Uhhh.... boobs?"

"That works. Was expecting something else."

Hope it's nowhere else.

"Taco Darling?"

"SHUT YOUR ASS UP AND GO DOWNSTAIRS! I'm not having that discussion." You barely got through the last one there. Little quick to start that topic.

She giggled. "Well (FN) baby I know you love my ass. You can stare all you want. But if insist." And with that moved her hips to make those cheeks move in the most loving way possible. All the way down to the dinner table.

"We saved you seats right next to each other." Pointed Asia.

This was either going to go well or very wrong. How could one day with a seductive on a scale of one to ten breaking the scale girl give you breathing room? How were you going to eat without getting hard. Least it was pizza night and not anything else.

"Hey honey you want a piece of pie?"

Starting off already? "I can do it myself."

(If no one knows this. "Piece of Pie" is an reference for sex. And Cherry Pie was a notice in advance.)

"You're no fun." She pouted. But then she licked her lips and winked at you.

Must. Eat. Pie. In peace. Ah who am I kidding? I know what I bargained for.