Ch 22 - Rin-gotiating

Oh boy with Rias half naked and you in her room even Asia might hit you in the head with a frying pan. This is madness. What will Akeno say?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Lady Rias sits on the edge of her bed as you walk closer. She's happy that you asked her this question.

"Rings huh?" She asked.

"Rias I want to ask you your permission to purpose to Akeno. I need her in my life. But I want to do this proper. I don't know what to look for and I'm broke. I need help. Badly."

"You're certain?"

"She's carrying my child."

"I approve now the rings. Devils love material items. I can help. What we need to do is..."

She was cut off by a hard burst in through the door. Oh no. This was hitting the fan now.

*BANG*

"DADDY? What the hell is the meaning of this?" Cried Akeno with raging hormones.

"Akeno what's up?"

"Why are you in Rias's bedroom?"

"She asked me to have a private conversation. I'm not looking at her. I have my Preistess of Thunder to look at."

"Is it because I'm gaining weight because of the baby?"

"Akeno you're blowing this out of proportion."

"Did Ravel not have a flexible schedule?"

"Just no. No way."

"I'll be in my room tonight." She huffed.

"But Akeno..."

*Slam*

The door slams shut behind her and you sigh. The hormones for the best of her and she accused you of cheating. Great. Just great.

"I'll have her taken care of by me and Asia as you run into town. Let's just say this guy owes my brother more than a few favors." She giggled.

"Classified. Got it. Give me directions and instructions on tomorrow. I'll be out early to get this done and over with. What do I owe you?"

She pondered. Thought real hard about it too. "Make me the devil mother and we're even. Basically God mother but I'm a devil obviously. I'm already an Aunty Rias you know."

"Hey Rias you got a deal. I can't wait to see what we have either."

"A good question. Chances are dark hair though."

You smile and think or a boy and girl that look exactly like their mother. Magenta eyes and black raven hair. A sight that at the moment can only dream of.

"Yeah. Can't wait. Even though she's pissed at me for the time being."

"Tell you what. Rest up and teleport to the center of town by 8 AM. I'll call you from there. Deal?"

"Right."

And from there you hit your head on the pillow. For the first time is weeks it was alone. It was a sad thought. That bed was solo when you were injured from a battle and you blacked out. This time she wasn't speaking to you.

It's different. I'm missing so much and it's from the person carrying my child and future wife. It's hurting my soul. Rias is the Master of my soul technically but Akeno has my heart and I love her. Truly I do.