Ch 9 - Know The Dress

Admin - Hey everyone. It's AJ again. After reviving this series it's pretty clear this is staying a bit.

We got (FN) and Akeno going "shopping" and down the line going gambling with Fallen Angels. What a life right?

Hope all enjoy.

~~~~~

The sunshine manages to squeeze it's way through the curtain as it hits your room. You feel a finger slowly run up your chest. Your eyes open slowly and you rub them.

You stretch. "Ah man. Akeno?" You were staring right into her eyes.

She held you down by your shoulders. "Hello handsome."

"Morning..."

Before you can finish your sentence she laid down on top of you and stole your lips. She had a hand in your hair and made your tongue dance. And when you separated saliva dripped off your lips.

"I'm awake now."

"I'm glad. Now you want breakfast?"

"From you? Always. Let's go."

"Can you feed me?"

"If you behave."

"Fine Beloved. Just this once."

"Once? Only once?" She whined sadly.

"Of course not. Gotcha didn't I."

"Don't be so mean."

"Anything for you."

"And we have a few places to shop for."

"Tuxedo, dress, and what else am I missing?"

"You'll see."

"Guess I will. But we have time to wait for the dumbass Cao right?"

"Early dinner and then we take off."

"Good. And I need to give him a peace of my mind."

"Easy does it."

"I was scared for my life. They tried to poison us. Please tell me no matter what tonight we will be careful."

"Surely naughty boy. Always getting into trouble."

"And am I the only naughty one?"

"Naturally no. But it's cute seeing you all riled up and to a point your blood boiling. Kind of sexy."

"Get off me."

"For what?"

"Clothes and food. And you better put on panties this time. If I nosebleed or ruin good pants I'll go mad."

"Thong work?"

"Fine. Just. Ugh! Get dressed woman."

"Yes sir. Dressing sexy for you."

"Okay then."

~~~~~

After breakfast everyone gathered around in the living room. Rias stood up as everyone toke a seat. Akeno's seat being your lap.

"Now that we have everyone here we have just a few requests. (FN) and Akeno are heading out to prepare for another gambling trip with that guy Cao.

"Don't remind me."

"Oh you have my Queen along with you. You're fine."

"As long as we don't drink anything."

"Well......."