Ch 5 - Emotional Coaster

"Gasper?" You called. "Where are you little buddy?"

You pedaled around the house and small streets but turned up nothing. You kicked a few boxes to make sure he wasn't hiding in one of them.

Oh this is just wonderful. He's heart broken, I'm numb, and he's gone missing. This is bad man. And I feel bad knowing that I told Koneko about his feelings. Sorry to break a promise but it was right. Now where in the heck are you?

You saw Gasper in the park even though it was dark. But also with him you saw a Fallen Angel. It was the same one as the one that hurt you.

"Hey little girl. What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I'm a boy. Please don't hurt me." He cried.

"Another panty waste. Don't worry kid you won't feel a thing. For long at least." He threw his green spear of light.

"Noooooooo" You screamed and pushed Gasper out of the way. He wasn't able to stop time and the spear went right through your right shoulder. "Dammit that hurt."

"(FN) what are you doing?" Gasper asked wiping his face.

"I didn't..... ouch..... think this would happen....... but here to protect you." You slowly get up.

"You again (FN)?" What are you doing here? He asked.

"How the hell do you know my name bastard?"

"That a way to talk to your uncle?"

"Shut up. No way."

He reveals his face under the darkness of his hood.

"Uncle.......Yuuto?" You studder.

"I tried to put you out of your misorie a while ago. Why must you resist?"

"Why do you have to kill me?"

"It's better this way. Devil women suck, your sacred gear I want, you know multiple reasons. It's a combination of things."

"And why did you aim at Gasper?"

"This runt is a devil. What else?"

"Yuuto you maniac." *Zing*

"Do you have the will to fight the only one that took care of you?" He laughed.

"You aren't the only one. Rias, Issei, and especially Akeno the girl I fell for even though she's not interested. They take care of me too. And didn't kill me either or have any plans regarding."

"Enough of this you brat. Die" He threw another spear between you and Gasper.

"Jump back." You call.

In doing so he threw another spear at Gasper. When you try to shove him out of the way again the spear was frozen.

"Way to go Gasper."

"Thanks."

"You devil scum are killing me." Complained Yuuto.

You started to charge up Aura's Storm. In doing so Yuuto was going to allow no extra time for you to unleash your attack. It was hard for you to lift up your right arm due to the spear wound. But you had to try. As the charge was getting more powerful he was making another spear.

"Gasper."

"Yes?"

"Activate the circle."

"Why?"

Yuuto threw his spear and it hit you through your left pelvis. You scream and unleash the blast.

"Now! Eruptor!" *BOOM* You shoot the blast and fall straight to your back with your head whiplashing. From your head is a small spot of blood dripping.