Ch 16 -Parents

Whirlwind ending of Chapter 15. So Raval did know something. And you found out who your parents are. The pot stirs as life goes on for half of ship name Thunder Love.

Lemon Warning will be posted if necessary.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

"Rias...... does that mean?"

"I've had the job request on my desk for weeks to kill them."

"But why?"

"I didn't have the heart to do it and I know you wanted to ask them things."

"So you revived me as one of you even though I was a Fallen Angel?"

"Same as your girlfriend."

Tears burst through. "But why was I in an orphanage? Why did they send my Uncle? Why didn't Akeno tell me?"

She hugs you and pats your head. "She has no idea either."

"When do I have to go to work?"

"You have time. Please. Rest up."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I'm giving you leave to get your act together. I'll inform Akeno."

"Why rest Rias?"

"Because we need you with your mind in tact. Akeno as well. So jump in the circle and head to bed. Don't care how to do it." She summons a circle for you and gets back to her desk. "Till then."

*Teleport*

You look around and it's the your bedroom. Technically Akeno's too since she's been gradually moving her stuff in. Then look into the mirror attached to the dresser.

"You. Me. Every morning and night when I'm alone I look into my friend. And at the same time the sign of my enemy. My mind. Especially since I'm sent home due to I'm well." You exhale and turn to your empty room. "Till then my old friend."

Removing the school dress shirt with only a black t-shirt and your pants on you climb into bed. Master's order. Getting comfy you just couldn't help but space out to the ceiling.

Take your time with it. So she says. She's had it in for weeks. My Uncle tried to kill me and know they want to talk to me. I'm pathetic. Just a pantywaste with a charge. Goodnight.

~~~~~

It seems like an hour passes by and you look at the ceiling. Not quite dark yet but the curtains were closed so it helped. But you turn over and gasp.

Huh? Akeno?

She laid next to you. She only wore her underwear to the bed and looks like she at one point wrapped her arm around you.

Well I can't say I mind. Although surprised the second in command would need my help.

You could only smile and you kiss her forehead. It was cute. But it got weird when Akeno started talking in her sleep.

"Daddy you're spoiling me."

Hmmm maybe she's dreaming that we're on a date. Probably something to think about when this job is over and I can clear my head.

"I have no trouble swallowing beloved."

What the hell? I don't want to know. Wait. Maybe I do. But let's not. Oh no. Please stop talking woman.