Ch 21 - Double Trouble

Well I can't believe I've tackled every certain story I have in a week span since I've been hurt. Thanks to everyone again. I still have stitches in my foot and a bruised heel but walking in a boot.

Now we have the father of your girlfriend and your denied mistress (who is dressed very rather sexy I might add) is at a dinner to announce that Akeno is pregnant. This may go just okay and may not even close make it to dessert.

Who loves this story? It only has a few chapters left but if you all remember this started as five chapters and you brought it back. Gimme your thoughts.

Enjoy.  

~~~~~

You were just trying to gather yourself. This was awful. Slap yourself a few times or knock yourself out of your misery terrible. But you had to go in there some time. It was just when you found the strength and stable mind.

Alright let's go. We can do this. Have nobody get in your way. No one gets in a man's way of happiness or living. I gotta be a man. For Akeno and our baby.

You look up and close your eyes. Then exhale. Time to rock. You round the corner into the kitchen. "Hey. How's everyone doing?" Just to lighten the mood.

"Bestie!" Chimed Ravel.

"Hello......" Said Baraqeil is a modest deep tone.

"Good evening Baraqeil. I'm glad you could join us." You didn't dare try to think of anything else. If it was last visit screw the bento your woman made you'd let him have and tell him to get bent.

"She's still hanging around with you I'm assuming?" He asked sarcastically.

Oh boy. "We have a healthy relationship I'd say." You smiled.

"I still give it a few weeks."

"Okay then." You were just letting this go the way Akeno asked you to.

"Father that's enough. Dinner will be served momentarily. I have seating for everyone so have a seat and I'll fix you a plate." Pleaded Akeno.

"I suppose." He agreed.

And soon with the help of Rias and Asia plates were served to everyone and everyone was sitting down. It seemed peaceful. Ravel not being naughty, you not letting Baraqeil's shots get to you, and Asia didn't want to whack Issei for attempting to be harem king. Akeno on your left and Rias on your right. In front of you was Ravel and to your front, left was Baraqeil.

"So anyone got some good news?" Asked Rias.

"I got one. Mainly for (FN) and Gasper but I got a date finally. I was going to tell you before guys but I think it's a good time. Should be great." Kiba smiled.

"Nice man. Best of luck."

"Well Bestie I can say I can resupply the Gremory House with tears since they worked today on someone." She winked at you.

"Does my daughter have any news?" Asked Baraqeil.

Crap. We won't make it though this plate. And they made a good cake too. "Akeno?"

"Well everyone. I thought about this long and hard. (So wrong) And I wanted everyone to share this. (FN) and I are pregnant."

"Whoa! What? My chance is getting slimmer isn't it?" Ravel screamed in thinking her fantasies her being ruined.