Ch 26 - Da Buns

Did Issei and Ravel  (SHUT UP NURSE!) really do the lewd in the nude? Or are you hearing wrong? But even so, Issei you have some splanning to do. And you know make fun my English. Who knows what Rias and Asia might do to him.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

You continue to hear the conversation from behind the wall in the kitchen. Quiet as ever as Akeno is still in bed. However with Issei and his man whore style living this put a setback on your objective.

Issei if you don't wash your hands in that God damn kitchen I'm going to hurt you. I haven't even did anything naughty in the kitchen. And I'm engaged.

"So do you like having a girl that cooks for you?" Ravel chimed.

"You know it. It's amazing. It tastes like sex."

"Dragon? Who exactly have you..."

"Honestly... I can't say I have. Girls get jealous. Rias and Asia are the worst at that. Either a pinch or slap by Rias or Asia kills my brain cells. Frying pan to the head hurts."

"I can rub your head." She licked her lips.

"My room?"

"How about my place? We have a lot of bed space for play time."

Again heeeeeeeeell no. What is he thinking. I fear he might have brain damage. Poor girls. Xenovia having the tail end. But she's straight forward with it. How come Issei hasn't made his move yet? Better yet what's his body count?

"Ravel I can't. My Master. Maybe sometime later."

"Oh Issei can we at least cuddle in your room?"

"Asia and Rias are in there."

Alright can't take it anymore. You walk in the kitchen and wave to the two. "Morning Dragon and Nurse."

"Dude who else is up?" Blushed Issei.

"No idea. Not Akeno. I know that."

"So I hear you're both engaged." Ravel crossed her arms. "That mean an engagement party, baby shower, and Bacholer party?"

"No, yes, and I have no idea. Which order I have no clue."

"Sitri coming too?"

"Well I'm guessing so since Kiba probably wants Tsubaki in attendance."

"Saji coming? He's also cute."

"Okay chicka what gives? You like having men around all the time? You want all of us?"

"Reverse harem?"

"Ehhhh? Ahhh..." No way. We fell for it. She has one. And we're in it. "No dice." Then you heard footsteps they seemed angry. Oh no. Rias? Akeno? Asia? Either way someone is screwed. "No clapping buns. That's the end of it."

"Honey." Called a voice.

Oh no. I'm in trouble. "Wifey? That you?"

She walks in the kitchen with grumpy written all over her face. He arms are crossed in a pout. "Oh honestly. What's your excuse for not rubbing rubbing my belly and a kiss good morning?"

"Well I was going to grab a glass of juice but as you can see I have complications in front of me."

"Being?" Akeno glared at you. Stupid hormones. Why did they have to pick in to be a similar PMS way of thinking? "I'm waiting."