Ch 11 - Blinds and Bluffs

Admin -

Sorry hit publish maybe 25% through and took it down. Sorry for inconvenience. But don't worry. This is by no means a rushed piece. Moving on.

What's happening people? I'm taking a week off Mizore's story and it's rare but I have three days off work this week. This is one I wanted to touch base with. After all we got you, Akeno, Raval, your client, and an illegal poker table. The game is just about start. Let's see what stirs up.

Fun Fact (Will be repeated for chapters of other stories),

Two college professors said no one would take me seriously. With now 360+ Followers on here and the views on these stories reaching thousands I object. Haha.

Anyways enjoy.

~~~~~

The barman a moment later gave you a glass of iced tap water and he takes requests from other guests. With Raval being served last the only other person not wanting alcohol.

"Shirley temple for a cute girl like me. Hehe." She giggled.

A few servers come by bringing a few different assorted beers and cocktails. You look around and shake your head.

Lack of sauce on my part. And the Anime is Devil's Casino. I'm just thinking stupid but nothing says all in like a cocktail before the first cards are dealt.

"So handsome did Lady Gremory send you?" Asked Raval.

"You know me?"

"I heard Rias recruited someone. Didn't know it was another cute boy."

"Excuse me?"

< Ugh. Honey can I punch her? >

< Darling it'll be a while. >

< Hmph. Fine. >

"Maybe we can hang out after tonight."

The dealer cracked his knuckles. "Alright everyone we shall begin. Big blind and small blind will start at ¥2,000 and ¥1,000 to start and double every hour. In three hours we will take a one hour intermission before we approach the ending. At last four people their will be no more buy-ins."

You had a two of Clubs and four of Spades. The first two people match the blind and it was pretty safe to say say you weren't going to bother. You fold your cards when your turn comes around.

< Baby anything good? >

< Ungotz. >

< Nothing? >

< Ziltch. >

< Next time Love. >

Two guys are starting to have a pissing contest and trying to up bid each other.

"Ya buddy?"

"Throw down smuck."

The dealer flips the river. "Push. Pair of 10s." He pushes the chips evenly to both men and reshuffled.

"C'mon baby need to go shoe shopping." Said Raval.

< Their is new pair of shoes and buyout the store you wench. > Akeno huffed.

< You okay? >

< Just okay. >

You get your hand dealt. An Ace of hearts and Jack of diamonds. You look at Cao and raise it to ¥10,000. Raval, and two others think blush so they match.