Texting Dinah

[Camila 9:56pm]
Dinah I forgot to say I saw the interview of the four of you. I don't know if the apology was aimed at me but everyone is saying it was? Was it?

[Dinah 9:58pm]
Yup Walz it was. I love you and I'm sorry. I miss my best friend. I didn't mean anything else by it, just that.

[Walz 10:00pm]
I know you didn't mean anything bad by it. I'm sorry for not communicating better, I thought shutting myself out was the best thing for me. I was selfish but I love and miss you too baba.

[China 10:02pm]
I know baba, it was a dark time for you. I just wish I could've helped but if not helping got to where we are right this second I wouldn't change it for the world.

[Walz😜😂 10:04pm]
I wouldn't change it either because I needed the time away to prove that we were made to be friends. We wouldn't have contacted each other again if we weren't.! I love you China.

[China😂❤️ 10:06pm]
I love you too baby Mila. I gtg to sleep now though cause I haven't had any in weeks. I'll speak to you tomorrow though I promise.

[Walz😜😂 10:07pn]
Okay babe, get a good sleep. Speak to you tomorrow!

___________________________

[China😂❤️ 10:10am]
Hey baby Mila!

[Walz😜😂 1:30pm]
Hey sorry D! Didn't mean to leave you hanging, was finishing some shit for the album.

[China😂❤️ 1:32pm]
Heyy, it's fine! I bet it's not shit! You could not create a shit song if you tried!

[Walz😜😂 1:35pm]
Aww Thanks, I mean it's probably not shit but I don't have anything to write about. I have half a song about missing Lauren but I can't finish it now because I'm in contact with her again and I can't think about how I was feeling before because I'm so happy now.

[China😂❤️ 1:37pm]
Camz, admit it rn you have writers block don't you??

[Walz😜😂 1:39pm]
Umm yeah... but I need one more song for the album. I have a really private one about Lauren but that's it.

[China 😂❤️ 1:42pm]
Are you on about Only Told The Moon? Put it on the album...we all love it and Lauren will when she hears it. The world deserves to hear it too.

[Walz😜😂 1:44pm]
Yeah I am...ya think I should? I just don't want her to hate me for writing it.

[China😂❤️ 1:46pm]
Yeah definitely Mila. She would never hate you. You left the band for her and she never once said out loud. Put it on.

[Walz😜😂 1:48pm]
Thanks D! I miss you loads, thank you for this. I'll put it on for the four of you. I love you.

[China😂❤️ 1:50pm]
No problem baby Mila! I miss you too, I love you so much. Go kick some butt with that song.