S2 « Adjusting to Lòvê | Part II» #Ep4

Depuis le début

"Acting like you running stuff, boy you better leave me alone" I pointed before pushing open the gate. Sighing again shaking my head as I looked back to him walking away.

Christopher Jr Pov

She rolled her eyes as her lips quivered, from the expression on her face I knew this wasn't good news. She sucked in her lips as her eyes closed. "You're joking right?" She asked with her head titled.

"It's out of my hands, she's pregnant" I mumbled keeping the conversation between me and meshell. She punched my arm as I grabbed her hand from hitting me again.

"Are you fucking stupid Christopher?" She hissed slapping my arm again as people looked over at us. "How you get that bit..." she sighed getting up from the table.

Getting up walking behind her as I reached for her shoulder. "Meshell, come on now" I smirked as she patted her eyes before tears could form.

"I don't know what to say, what you want me to say congratulations?" She shook her head giving me a look that read pure disgust. "There you have it, congrats Jr. Hope you're happy" she spat at me walking away as I grabbed her arm.

"Meshell." I called out as I stood in front of her. "What Jr? What more do you want from me huh?, does it take a deer in fucking head lights to spot how I feel about you? And you still picked this uncultured wanna be down non ethnic hoe. Boy" she put her hands up.

Rubbing her arms as she slowly pulled away from me. "I really do wish you the best Jr. And I really pray you become the man I know you can be. Treat that hoe with respect because I won't. The only reason I'm not gone fuck her up is because she's pregnant" she groaned pointing at me.

"Meshell don't" she pulled away walking off as I walked behind her out the door. I noticed Cameron waiting across the street as I Rand up to her. "Look" I mumbled walking in front of her.

"Can you just listen" I yelled as she turned around putting her hair up. I kelp a distance in between us just in case she swung at me. "I never meant for this to happen shell" I called her by the nick name I gave her as she chuckled dropping her bag.

"Do you remember what you told me the first day we meet?" She asked digging through her backpack. I watched as she approached me with a letter. I felt a set of hands cuff my lower back as Maya arms wrapped my waist.

Meshell looked at me as she pressed the paper to my chest. "Your words don't mean anything to me anymore". The look she gave me read defeated as I glanced over at Maya. "Congratulations. He's all yours hoe" she put her hand up to my face as she stepped closer to Maya.

"Now with that being said, those slick comments will get that ass beat. Try me Maya, I've been nothing but sweet because of him, but he's trash, and so will that ass be if you step out of line" she hissed as they both starred each other down.

Maya pulled on my shirt forcing me away, as I help the paper folded in my hand. Looking back as Maya threw my hand down as we crossed the street. She claimed into my jeep slamming the door as Cameron looked at me concerned.

He knew from my facial expressions to just leave the topic alone. She huffed a few times as I pulled off. I knew she had something on her mind, but she wasn't gone to speak first. "Sooooo, everybody learned a lot today?" Cameron asked breaking the silence.

"Why you let her talk to me like that?" Maya yelled looking at me as she was tying her hair up. "Like. I don't know why she hates me. I did nothing to her, does she like have a crush on you? Because she needs to move on and stop being desperate." She groaned looking at me.

"Ummm I'm talking to you?" She yelled as I sighed tapping my hand on the wheel. "Yeah she's liked me since we've moved here, I don't know, it's over now so yeah" I shrugged as I felt her hand Glide across my face.

"I'm your girlfriend, carrying your fucking child Christopher, I went through one miscarriage alone, damn near fighting for my own life, don't you ever disrespect me like that. This is bigger than the both of us, if you're not in this than don't string me along." She yelled as her voice was breaking up due to her crying.

"Fuck" she groaned out as she huffed. "I knew this was stupid of me. This changes my life too you know, I'm the one walking around the school pregnant not you. I'm the one get looked at weird and being called a hoe, not you" she yelled as her face was red and filled with tears.

"Your friends walk around patting you on the back because you're getting Pussy and you wanna giggled about it like a little ass boy. It's time for you to grow up" she yelled before punching my arm. "Bae. ." She shhh'd me. "Don't say anything just drive and stop at smoothie king and get my milkshake" she pointed as I heard Cameron nervously sigh in the back.