"Hey so tonight Keith might be staying over." I told Dinah.

"Okay mani i see you... go on go head get lucky. Get the solo room", she smirked.

My mom popped her head up without any words she said you better not try anything funny. I turned back to Dinah she was laughing, I was just trying to understand where she found the audacity.

"No get your mind out of the gutter", I responded, "mom can Keith stay the night?"

"Yeah sure but don't do anything funny, I don't want to come in and find out yall doing stuff", she warned

"I promise to not be doing stuff"

"Sounds good to me I'm gonna keep my eyes on y'all so dont get no ideas. Y'all might be dating this is stil my house and you will respect my rules.", my mom spoke up.

"I got a gun and a lawyer that's all I am gonna say", my dad mentioned.

Dinah was cracking up looking at us both sit their uncomfortably. Keith who was sweating bullets, I was just embarrassed wait till it was their turn, I am gonna have fun.

"Im still getting bottom bunk in your room" she claimed, "Hey Keith have you ever been in Mani's room yet?"

"No" he responds

"Mani girlll you gotta show him your room", she elbowed me.

"Come on I gotta show you my room it is pretty big and we won't be sleeping alone, the girls fit. Unless you prefer a different room" I told him.

I mean yes we are used to speeping together but I am worried he would feel uncomfortable. I guided him to the room my parents made for us when I have people over it was filled with beds.
There were a few bunk beds that fit for people on the opposite corners it was the best thing.

"What do you think are you comfortable sleeping here?", I asked.

"Yeah I am down I thought it was gonna be like weirdly all the beds close no privacy. This is fancy here I am down.", he said.

"Okay cool if you're not comfortable we got other rooms that we can stay at.", I suggested.

"Nah I'm good but I call the bunk beneath your next to yours", he yelled.

"Aw man how unfair mani", Dinah joked, "just kidding thats your honey go on do your couple stuff"

We all got ready for bed and he slept in the bunk next to mine, that's the closest we are gonna get with my parents. They were those parents, it was cool though.

Keith pov

I was awake at 7:45 the girls were still dead asleep. Then I saw them waking up one by one to get on their phones. The last ones left were Dinah and Mani, from what I have concurred they're the ones that love sleep more than anything. Ally had already gotten up and got coffee, I knew she started her day early.

Mani's mom kept checking on us I couldn't sneak up to her bed at all. It was the morning time and her visits were less often. It was my chance to try and sneak in a nap with Mani.

She was so cute asleep, I woke her up a bit so she could scoot just a bit. As soon as she recognized who I was she scoot over. We got comfortable together

"Don't mean to disturb your guys sleep but did y'all forget where you are?", Dinah said.

"Shut up Dinah", Normani said and she put her head on my chest.

I wasn't to phased we weren't doing anything or planning to try anything. It was simply a nap so I felt fine. Normani wasn't freaking out either and Beyoncé peaked in. She didn't look like mama bear ready to attack.

"Okay sleepy heads I made breakfast time to get up", Beyoncé anounced.

That's how she was in control and beating the system we had going on.

Normani didn't care she was still sleeping. I however was getting hungry and I was not going downstair by myself.

"Mani... Wake up baby girl" I whispered.

"Good morning babe" she smiled.

She sat up and I was quick to wrap my arms around her and kiss her. Most of us look like a mess waking up not Mani she is a model just perfection.

"Alright we gonna get up or not", she sighed

"We have to I am like really hungry, but then again I dont want to.", I said.

"If mama yonce sees you she won't like what she's seeing", Dinah said.

"Girl get a life", Normani said.

"Youu took my best friend, Keith I am coming for you. Watch out", Dinah said.

"Stop being over dramatic you have me", Lauren sat up from her bed, "Mani is taken now you can't be that"

"Again I am coming for you watch your back.", Dinah warned.

"Dinah what did I say about messing with Keith", Ally yelled walking in.

"I'm not a child girls Blue is and I am not, let me enjoy my life", Dinah responded.

I couldn't help but laugh. Everyone was against Dinahs subtle dislike. I felt bad because I get it I get that feeling of your best friend getting into a relationship.

"You're right but Blue is more behaved", Normani shot back.

"She took an etiquette class and I did not I got way too many siblings. Y'all gonna make me go back to Santa Ana. Then you'll miss me cause I don't bring the spice and flavor here", Dinah ranted.

"Breakfast is ready people your food is gonna get cold. All of you come one up lazy buts Lauren, Dinah, Ally already ate, Mani and Keith come on over.", Beyoncé warned.

The girls all looked lazy as hell. I was getting up not trying to risk anything, I could tell she meany businesses.

"Looks like someone has sense, y'all better get up before I reach one or it's going down",  she started counting, "five... four... THREE"

The girls by then were all getting up in the slowest manner ever. I was already up watching them it almost seemed like their routine here, Beyoncé was just laugh watching them.

"These girls need to get their own place acting like fools.", she said changing her mood. "Works all the time, don't give me a hard time like them trust me don't wanna be stuck cleaning the entire house or getting kicked out. I am not afraid to kick anyone out, you get an NDA with that."

"So where is Camila? I saw her here a few days ago.", I asked.

"The girl broke the number one rule don't be disrespectful. I handed her the NDA gave her an hour and she was out. She's been acting up too, but I am not speaking about her anymore." , she responded.

"I got it. I would never try to disrespect you, I don't rolll like that. If i ever offend you though, call me out.", I said.

"Aww thank you. Look at you Mr. Respectful. Come one the join the girls walking out to breakfast." , she told me.

We spent the day glued to the tv, I think all of us were feeling the same thing. You work so much at once that when you get a day off you just crash and do nothing at all.

I enjoyed the fact no one was criticizing us.