ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ ғʟɪʀᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ - ᴇ. ɴʏɢᴍᴀ

(C/N): Crush's Name

(F/N): Friend's Name

(D/C): Dream Car

(O/F): Other Friend
———————————
edward nygma/ the riddler x reader

picture credits: TV series, Gotham on FOX
———————————
(A/N: This one-shot is based off of Gotham's version of The Riddler. You could imagine him as any version of your choosing; I just wanted to say that Cory Michael Smith's version is what I had in mind when I wrote this...)
————————————
Third Person P.O.V.

You knew you were a lightweight; ever since you were 16 and one of your friends dared you to snag a bottle from your father's liquor cabinet. You, not wanting to seem like a chicken, tiptoed past your father's sleeping figure and quickly took the bottle from it's place. You drank 3 shots and you were tipsy as could be. Not only did you embarrass yourself in front of your friends, your father caught you later that evening. You also found out you had absolutely no filter and you had a thing for riddles. You would say whatever you were thinking, and that lead to a make out session with your crush, (C/N) and you were only interested in riddles when you were drunk. You were still pretty intelligent; however, you didn't really pay to much attention to riddles...At least one good thing came from that experience. However, from that point on, you vowed to only drink when necessary. One glass, one shot, one beer. Whatever it was, you could only have one.

Anyways, your friend, (F/N), just turned 21! So this was obviously cause for celebration. You and your friend group of 3 were going to The Sirens tonight; Barbara Kean's famed club. You got dressed in a tight green dress that ended where your fingers stopped. It had long sleeves and a boob window. (A/N: think of Power Girl's suit 👍) Your hair was already curly, so you released it from it's scrunchie cage and let the waves cascade down your back. You sported black, winged eyeliner and clear lip gloss. All you needed now was a pair of matching green heels and a thick black choker and you were ready to go. You grabbed your plain black clutch and phoned (F/N).

"Hey, (Y/N)! Are you ready?!" (F/N) excitedly said into the phone.

"You know I am! Let's go have some fun..." You replied with a mischievous smile as you made your way to your shiny (D/C).

~ Time Skip ~

The four of us walked to the entrance of The Sirens, looking fabulously might I add. As you walk though the front doors, you are greeted by the infamous Barbara Kean, ex-fiancé of Captain Jim Gordon and known criminal of Gotham City. Also the owner of The Sirens.

"Well hello, girls. I haven't seen your faces around here before..." Barbara trails off.

"We're here to celebrate our friend's 21st birthday!" (O/F) says excitedly.

"I'm honored you've chosen to spend such an occasion here. Well girls, welcome to The Sirens. You ladies can take a seat at Table 6." Barbara says in her hostess voice as she extends her hands to invite us into the rest of the club.

~ Time Skip ~

A couple of hours at the club and the evening is going great! (F/N) is having a good time along with the your other friend. You may have had 1 too many to drinks due to playing various drinking games; but, it's a good thing (O/F) doesn't drink and is your designated driver. You turn to the TV above the bar and watch a news story. The Riddler, a.k.a Edward Nygma, is the star of tonight's show as they talk about his recent crimes.

"*whistles*" You whistle at the TV screen.

"He may be a criminal but he is FINE!" You say to your group of friend's as they both chuckle at you, well-knowing you must be drunk out of your mind.