sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ - ᴛ. ᴅʀᴀᴋᴇ

(F/N) : Father Name

(S/C) : Skin Color
————————————
tim drake/ red robin x reader

picture credits: DC Comics: Robin War
————————————
Timothy Jackson Drake, heir to Wayne Enterprise and your all time crush. You always saw him at the annual Wayne Galas and adored his beautiful blue bell eyes and his flawless skin. You saw him one time, at the car dealership, you could have spotted that raven haired beauty anywhere. You didn't want to rush in and look like a stalker so you slowly started walking to your destination. This is straying away from the point though. Oh, how could I forget, your father works at Wayne Enterpriaes so you get a free ticket to all the parties and such. Anyways, enough about me telling you your own backstory, let's get to the good stuff...

Your P.O.V

So since Dad works at Wayne Enterprises, we get free passes to all the parties, parties that all the Wayne boys attend. What? Just because my heart belongs to Tim doesn't mean I can't have knowledge about the others... Anyways, Richard "Dick" Grayson, 22, former-acrobat and super hot. Jason Peter Todd, 21, disappeared for a short amount of time and came back with white tips. *dreamy sigh* Timothy Jackson Drake, now 18, material artist and not only does he have the looks, he has the brains. Lastly, Damian Wayne, 10, kind of a brat and also a martial artist. Tonight there was a party, the annual Wayne Gala, all the Wayne Boys were coming, Tim included. Guess I'll see him there and try not to embarrass myself...

~Time Skip~

So it was about that time that I get ready for the Gala. I have expensive-ish clothes, my Dad working for Wayne enterprises and all. So I pick out a (F/C) dress, it's long and silky with a slit that goes up to the thigh. (A/N: your 18 as well so nothing inappropriate...) A matching pair of (F/C) shoes, they are open-toed and reach the ankle. And to top it all off, my lucky charm bracelet and a silver chained choker. My hair was styled into an elegant updo with dashes of glitter. I decided to apply some winged eyeliner and a bit of lip gloss, wanted to go for a "natural" sort of look. I was happy with the way I looked and decided to take the family limo.

~More Time Skips~

I walked in, cameras flashing; I was the daughter of Bruce Wayne's righthand man. Anyway, away from the attention outside, I was walking in. I knew the place like the back of my hand due to being here so many times...I walked to the bar and asked for a drink.

"Here's to liquid courage." I say as I receive my drink and down it like medicine.

I decided that today, on his birthday, would be the day that i confessed my love for Tim Drake.

Tim P.O.V.

These Galas are always such a bore. I was sitting at a table, alone. I wish something interesting would happen...I see (Y/N) (L/N) walking toward me. A bit staggered so I can tell she's a bit...buzzed. I know her because of her father, (F/N) (L/N), he is Bruce's "righthand man". She is a  beauty I must say, her glowing (S/C) skin, gorgeous (E/C) eyes and her (H/L) flowing (H/C) hair. The dress she wore to the party only made it worse, it was a (F/C) dress with a slit up her thigh. Anyways, back to the painful reality, she walked up to me and did something that surprised the hell out of me. She sat on lap and said to me, "Hey baby, how you doing?" I was so surprised that I didn't know what to say...

"Did my beauty render you speechless?" she said with a smirk.

"Yes" I whispered under my breath, but she picked it up and started giggling. It was honestly the cutest thing I've ever seen. So I decided to play along with her little game. I put my hand on her thigh and she started to blush. I couldn't tell whether it was from the drinking or whether she was really flustered. I go with the latter.

Your P.O.V

I think the drink is starting to wear off, my head hurts and the last thing i remember was getting a drink at the Gala. I look around and find that I'm sitting in Tim Drake's LAP! I feel my face getting red.

"So Gorgeous, where do you wanna g--" Tim starts but I cut him off.

"TIM DRAKE, I LOVE YOU!" I shout and I rush in before I can chicken out and kiss him right on his lips. His eyes open wide and then they slowly start to close, must mean I'm doing something right. So I close my eyes as well. The kiss went on for a few more seconds, believe me, if it was up to me I wouldn't have stopped kissing him but we kinda needed to breath so...Anyway, the kiss was getting kinda heated so we pulled away.

"So, you wanna take this back to my place?" Tim said with a tempting smile. Me, being the person I am, agreed immediately.

"...Yea." I say. I put my hand on his thigh and on the end of the table to get up, for I was still on his lap. I hear Tim let out a throaty groan. That was so attractive, I think I lost all of my functions. I looked down and see his face, his eyes closed and his mouth agape. He is so sexy, oh my god. I look lower to see that my hand wasn't on his thigh, but actually on something a bit higher. I decided to have a bit of fun and rubbed his bulge a bit. He let out another attractive groan with his lip between his teeth. He gently grabbed my wrist as I tried again.

"How about we try this somewhere private. You can't detail a car with the hood on." He said, lust in his eyes. I've fallen so hard for this boy, I don't think there's any getting up...He helps me get up. Then he gets up and places his hand on my waist, we walk to the exit and from there, well, there's no telling...

[Word Count: 1026 Words]

(A/N: I love Tim with all my heart and since I felt like writing today, I decided to write a one shot. I don't know if their ages are proper but I think that's what they all are... Anyways, hope you enjoyed!)