I Know You Part 2

I know Readers have waited a continuation of this story, and here's the continuation of their life. We're getting close to the happy ending and knowing what's from the past but it hasn't stay in the past. And also thank you for loving this, you guys are the ones that make me continue this story.

A unforgiven person came to Berk City to stalk Hiccup once again, He faces many challenges throughout his life, new friends old enemies, what will happen next? Keep reading

Anna's P.O.V

"Hey Sis! I can't explain?!"I laugh nervously, getting out of the car.

"You took the car without asking or without permission, you're lucky that our parents aren't here!"She shouted, glaring at me.

"But hey, I brought it back though!"I smiled, nervously.

She raise her brow and eyeing the car"well it's safe in one piece. But that still doesn't convince me".

"Oh I almost forgot! This is Kristoff, Kristoff this is my Older and strictly Sister Elsa"I smirk.

"Nice to meet you"Kristoff greets.

"I assume She told you things about me?"Elsa ask, suspiciously.

"I believe she told me the good things about you"He chuckles nervously.

"Hm, anyways I gotta talk to Anna and also please leave it's a family matter"Elsa sort of glare at Kristoff.

"Alright, later Anna and thanks for the ride"He trail off to the nearest bus stop.

"Oh my gosh! You scared him off!"I scream.

"What?! I'm in a bad mood at that moment so please! Don't test me"She point out.

"Ugh! He was nice actually!"I said dreamily"plus he's a good friend".

"And I don't want any guys chasing after you quite yet!"Elsa shouted at me.

"I'm not a baby anymore, we're practically the same age".

"I'm 17 minutes older thank you"Elsa smirks.

"Wait what?"Jack muttered, scratching his head.

"Okay! Can we  discuss this matter later?"I sigh, hoping she'll agree.

"Okay, but not off the hook yet until we get home"She stated.

"Fine"I sigh defeatedly"so what's up?".