What your friends think of them

Brian: Your friends don't really understand the relationship. At first, they think it's kind of weird that you're dating someone like him. But after a while, they end up thinking that you two make a wonderful couple and are very happy for you.

Claire: Like Claire's friends, yours think that you two are perfect for each other. They truly believe that you two are the best couple in your school. According to them, you and Claire rule the school.

Bender: In the beginning of your relationship, they constantly tell you that he's bad news. They try to convince you to break up with him because he's just going to hurt you. After a while, they notice how Bender is changing a little for the better. They realize how happy you two actually are and accept your relationship.

Andy: Your friends think that you two are the cutest thing ever. They love to mess with you whenever he's around. If you two ever get affectionate in front of them, all you hear is "awwww." Of course with your friends being the way they are, they always make sure to tell Andy that if he ever breaks your heart, they'll break his face.

Allison: When your friends found out about your relationship with Allison, they were pretty skeptical. They didn't know exactly what to think. They were always incredibly awkward around the two of you. But after a while, they realized how you two just clicked, and how you two balanced each other out. They were happy for you.